“Not a beer drinker, but still love the place”

Breckenridge Brewery & Pub
Ranked #18 of 160 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Best nachos and plentiful! Beer cheese soup is spicier than most I have had and would not get again. Duck sausage/brat worst is mild and tender, give it a try. Parking can be tough. Short wait on St Patricks Day after skiing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,212)

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This was my first and most likely only visit. The decor is nice, the service was fine but the food was lacking. Just average. One of our party had the Turkey Meatloaf and said it was awful. Dry, looked and tasted like it was SPAM or certainly not fresh. I had a Bison burger and it was just ok. I've had better. Looked like the place was quite popular with the tourists.

1  Thank ultrapilot
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Made it to happy hour which is from 4-6pm, go with a pitcher! Had a burger and watched the NCAA games. Good crowd continued to move through most of the evening, which made for a good atmosphere. Took home some fun shirts for friends!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I had the salmon which was fresh and very well prepared. I do not drink beer so I cannot comment on the quality. We were there on a busy night and the service was slow. We had to ask twice to get more water.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

good location and good beer selection. Menu is good and has some vegetarian options. I heard the burger was pretty good too for those meat eaters.