“Excellent pizza and also gluten free”
Review of Fatty's Pizzeria

Fatty's Pizzeria
Ranked #21 of 158 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We recently enjoyed a couple pizzas from here and they were fantastic. We choose the place because they had reasonably priced gluten free pizzas. In addition to the gluten free one (which was the best gluten free pizza we have had), we got one with just cheese and one with everything on it. The crusts were very tasty, the toppings fresh and plentiful and the cheese was high quality and very favorable. We had takeout and the service for that was very good. It appeared they had one person dedicated to the takeout area (phone and service). The seating area looked very busy and fun.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I ate both breakfast and lunch at Fatty's and was really pleased both times. At breakfast, I enjoyed a veggie hash of sweet potatoes, corn, mushrooms and other yumminess with scrambled eggs, hash browns, and sourdough toast. For lunch, I had a grilled pear salad that featured mixed greens, toasted pecans, blue cheese crumbles, a sherry vinaigrette, and of course the grilled pears. Delicious. I could have added protein to my salad as well but chose not to. My husband had pizza - he's a pizza snob - and he enjoyed his meal as well.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had lunch here on an August afternoon. We ordered the fried cheese curds (I highly reccomend these!) and the cheesy garlic bread (ho hum). My husband, son and I shared a pizza. Their style has lots of cheese and a minimum of sauce. It was tastey but very filling. The wait staff was pleasant and attentive without being in the way. The location is off Main Street but worth the walk over one block.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere , friendly fast service and great food. We shared the spaghetti after having and appetizer and salad. We were stuffed and the cost was reasonable. There is a t.v every where you turn so if you are into sports this is the place.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a large party and we chose Fatty's because our shuttle bus driver correctly predicted we would be seated more quickly than other town favorites.

Our waitress, although a bit glum when she first approached the table, quickly warmed up and was quite efficient. Coffee cups were never empty and food arrived fast and hot.

Overall, food was adequate, but no one was wowed. Eggs tasted fine, but did not have a very appealing appearance.

No one seemed overly impressed with French toast, pancakes or chicken fried steak.

Loved the bacon! And hash browns were crispy and tasty.

I liked the fact that we were seated quickly and food arrived quickly.

Atmospherically, it's apparent that Fatty's is a sports bar and other meals might be more impressive.

I would probably return for drinks, lunch or dinner, but I might try someplace else for breakfast.