“I love NY”

Giampietro Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 154 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Woodward, Oklahoma
“I love NY”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place is right down town and perfect for all ages! I have craved Giampietro's pizza by the slice since we ate there in 2011. So delicious !!! Though I am not a New Yorker, this is the most delicious foldable pizza by the slice you can get your hands on! Tons of toppings like fresh garlic, fresh sautéed mushrooms, goat cheese, pepperoni, and about a bazillion more combinations. Try it for sure...oh and the BEST part is that you won't break the bank! Two of us shared a greek salad (and they split it on separate plates for us, no sharing the same plate) and each had two slices. Super affordable but seating space is limited, large menu, not just pizza

• Visited September 2013

“Best Slice in Breckenridge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We always and I mean always have to come here everytime we visit Breck. Small and fun place and the pizza slices are huge. Service is fantastic. Only ever had salads and pizza but the other items look amazing too. Will have to try something other then pizza some day.

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Wish this place was bigger!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Love the food here but you need to get here early to get a table. They have made it easier. You can stop in and leave a name and cell phone number and go shopping or catch a drink somewhere near and they will call you when a table is available. This is better than take out or delivery because their food cannot be beat when fresh out of the kitchen.

Visited August 2013
Asheville, North Carolina
“Fine People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have a friend who's wife recently died from cancer. Giampietro's was one of their favorite restaurants and finest memories. He journeyed to Breckenridge from Florida to have a meal in her memory and spead some of her ashes outside . I have received an email indicating that the people at this restaurant took care of my friend and at his request took a photo of him spreading her ashes. Its not always about the food, (which frankly must be good as my friend and his wife have been all over the world and yet this was a place they had fond memories of). Its about the atmosphere and the comfort . Kudos to your restaurant and your employees who showed great care and patience with a stranger in pain. Thank you and may you continue to find goodness and success and be blessed with such caring people.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank treehuggersfriend
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly staff and good pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family visited Giampietro's during our trip to Breckenridge the week of August 12th. The first time we visited the restaurant was on a Monday evening around 6:00. The restaurant is certainly very tiny, but the courteous hostess stood outside the restaurant and offered to call our cell when our table was ready. This allowed us to explore the shops of Breck, instead of boring our child with a long wait. Once seated, the waitresses were polite and efficient. The kitchen area is open so it's easy to see how hard the whole staff works. We had the thin crust pizza on our first visit and everyone enjoyed it. Later that evening, my husband discovered he left his credit card at the restaurant. The staff held the credit card until the next day and the hostess even tried to turn down a tip for their kindness. We had Giampietro's a second time several days later, but this time we called in the order and picked it up. It was ready as promised and the staff was again friendly. We had the deep dish pizza on that occasion. Although it was okay, I've had better. The crust was a bit dark and difficult to eat on the edges. I would recommend staying with the thin crust if you will be visiting this restaurant for the pizza. If you are in the mood for other Italian food, they have other dishes that look tasty, but I can't comment on their taste for certain as we stuck with the pizza.

• Visited August 2013