“Fun little place with great food at a good price.”
Review of The Blue Moose

The Blue Moose
Ranked #27 of 156 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Colorado Springs
“Fun little place with great food at a good price.”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our breakfast after being promptly seated. Varied menu reasonably priced. The place was busy but we were taken care of well; food came quickly.

Visited September 2012

new mexico
“Very Good Food and Service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our breakfast at the Blue Moose was very satisfying. We were greeted at the door by a very friendly young woman who took us to our table in the room off to the right. There is another dining area as you walk into the restaurant. The environment is pleasant although a bit crowded. I ordered the Rosti which I hadn't had since living in Germany. The paprika flavor was a bit too much but overall, the meal was authentic. My husband's Moose omelet was a bit overcooked but the fresh spinach and crisp bacon compensated. One note, no substitutions are allowed without an extra charge. The coffee is dark roasted and strong. Prices are typical for Breckenridge. Our wait person was friendly and cheerful. They work in tandem here which I think is a good thing as the food is delivered hot.We'll be back to sample the many diverse offerings.

• Visited September 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“They Have Meat!!!!!!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The town doesn't beilieve in meat for food... Too many Vegan restaurants.. But this place has steak, sausage, ham and it's good.. The waitresses are nice, the counter is nice, tables is are nice, bathroom is clean, food was ample. My steak was TOUGH. My sausages were delicious and my eggs were fresh. You don't have to have the carbohydrates (inflammatory)...
My breakfast was expensive, compared to Leadville & Buena Vista, but then again, they aren't high folootin ski resorts... There aren't many options for a healthy meaty braekfast in this town. They flaunt soy, vegan, and all the unhealthy foods for humans. I'm not a rabbit. I am an animal and require meat to sustain a healthy way of life and there isn't many options for breakfast in this town for healthy meat eating huimans.....

Visited September 2012
Springfield, IL
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stayed across the street at Main Street Station over Labor Day Weekend and ate breakfast at the Blue Moose two times. The restaurant has a friendly, casual vibe, and the owner and staff are friendly. Services was great. Tried their special -- scrambled eggs with chorizo and roasted corn, served with tortillas. It was delicious. Second time tried an omelette and it was also very good. You won't go away hungry. Would definitely go back.

• Visited August 2012
Manchester, Vermont
“Great diner type breakfast”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I'm not a huge breakfast fan, but it's my husband's favorite meal of the day and he loves hearty, fresh diner style breakfast joints. Blue Moose is just that. They have lighter options--today I had their super granola topped with yogurt and fresh fruit which was great. Yesterday I had the egg sandwich with avocado and a side of sliced tomato. Very good except for the tomato, which was a little grainy. My husband makes his own omelette and has the home fries and toast. The food isn't the very best we've ever had, but it's quite good and the service is quick. Make sure to take cash or a check as they don't take credit cards.

Visited August 2012