“Great family activity!”
Review of Ready Paint Fire!

Ready Paint Fire!
Ranked #2 of 28 Shopping in Breckenridge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ready Paint FIre! A "Paint Your Own" Art Studio on Main St in Breckenridge. We offer ceramics, canvas, stained glass mosaics and glass fusing in a fun, colourful environment. Great for all ages -come and make a gift, a souvenir or something just for fun! Warm and energetic on the coldest of winer days this is a great indoor activity for the whole family. No experience necessary!We are open every day in season from 11am to 9pm. Happy Hour from 6 to 9 daily! We offers free demonstrations, workshops and events throughout the year -check the website for further information and calendar.Located at the North end of Main Street, near the gondola, we even have free parking. Food and Drink welcome -so make it a party! Hope to see you soon!
Reviewed March 15, 2017

We've been coming to Ready Paint Fire! the last 4 years when we've gone skiing in Breckenridge. We discovered it one year when we were tired of just walking around at night, looking in stores. It's a great place to relax and let the kids (and parents) do an easy art activity.

The staff is always friendly and helpful. We've only ever painted ceramics or canvases but there is also options with glass. Because you pay a low studio fee for the week, it makes sense to at least go there twice during our stay. They will even ship your final artwork to you.

1  Thank Rebecca E
"techniques"
"activity"
"mimosas"

Reviewed February 19, 2017

I was visiting my son for a long weekend and he mentioned that we were going to a paint night. I was a little unsure about this being a fun night out. But I was pleasantly surprised. The staff was super friendly and they serve beer and wine for an additional fee (wine was just ok). We were able to pick our project (canvas, pottery or glass mosaic). Our projects came out great and it was quality time well spent.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

I took my 2 teenage (15 & 17 year old) daughters. We had been to the same one (different painting) given in Keystone 2 years ago. If you need a rest from skiing and some family bonding with a lot of interaction, this is for you. We laughed and laughed and had the best time at the canvas painting class. The instructors were so helpful and friendly. I loved this class! I wish we would have had time to come in for the ceramics!!

rpfbreck, Owner at Ready Paint Fire!, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2017

Thank you all for coming! So happy you enjoyed the canvas party - would love to see you all for ceramics next year:)

Reviewed November 20, 2016

Needing something for the young one to do that didn't involve skiing so we went here. My son is almost three and didn't know how this would go. Wife and son painted multiple little projects and both had fun doing so. I would recommend this activity to anyone that wants to do a little something different. Pricing was reasonable and plenty of things to do.