“great location and massage”
Review of Blue Sage Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Sage Spa
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I had a hot stone massage at the Blue Sage Spa back in April..

I thoroughly enjoyed it the therapist was very pleasant, chatting (which I quite like, but I am sure she would have been quiet if I hadn't been the chatty sort) and gave a good massage.

The spa is located in main street which makes it very easy to find if you on holiday like me. I found the staff helpful and friendly.

Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the deep tissue massage with aromatherapy. They have a nice facility, soothing music, relaxation waiting room. Great place to relax after a day on the slopes.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My boyfriend and I had the occasion to go and have a couples massage, which was fabulous. The therapists were really attentive to our needs and even served us champagne that we brought for the special occasion. And because I am spoiled, I also had my legs waxed and had a facial which was positively incredible. I really do believe that Blue Sage Spa is the best spa in town. They have a great selection of products too. All organic/natural products. I plan on returning as soon as possible to enjoy another day of pampering! Thanks Blue Sage Spa!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I went to Blue Sage for a Girls Spa Day with my friend. The spa is beautiful and located in downtown Breckenridge. A great atmosphere.

However I do have a complaint. The day of my appointment (just a few hours before I was to show up) they called me to cancel my facial. I had purchased their Blue Sage Spa package that included an hour massage and an hour facial. They said the esthetician who was to provide my facial had to go home sick and their other staff memebers could not make it in due to snow (mind you the snow was not that bad). They could not schedule me for another treatment because at the time of my services I was pregnant, I just had a pedicure and I do not do manicures. Nothing could be worked out, they tried to rearrange my schedule too but with two of us trying to do this at the same time together it just did not work out.

My massage was good, by far not the best massage I ever recieved, They did give me an hour and a half instead of just the hour, WELL NOT GIVE, they charged me for the half hour. It was a relaxing experience, the masseuse was knowledgeable and overall it was nice. I would not say theraputic just relaxing. When it came time to pay the first person was going to charge me full price for the 1.5 Hour massage, however a second person canceled the first transaction and gave me the 10% discount I would have recieved with the package. Honestly it is the least they could do, I had this planned for 2 months, for them to only give me 10% off, well it was a bit insignificant considering.

All and all it was okay, I think I was so dissappointed with the cancellation that it made the day not as grand I was hoping for. My friend on the other hand had an amazing experience and love her massage and body treatment.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Visited during Christmas week. Received the pedicure with parafin treatment. Awesome. Friendly staff. Great location. Clean and comfortable. Excellent location. Would go there again in a heartbeat.