“Can you Say Wow?” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Can you Say Wow?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Had the best hot stone massage here. I am a massage junkie, so this is saying quite a lot. Also had a body treatment (grapefruit sugar scrub) as part of the two hour package deal -- a real bargain, with tip included. We passed on other places because of the prices and found this one by reading reviews here on TA. Our therapists were outstanding and friendly. I would recommend this place hands down!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank klcveep

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Just right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Blue sage is set on main st. In Brek. I called them to set an appointment day of, actually a few hours before we wanted to go and they we're accommodating. We did a couple massage for an hour. The masseur's walked us through everything they we're doing and very good at it. Most relaxation we had the whole trip!

Visited April 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Go to " Toe's by Mary Jo" on Main Street instead!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I was visiting from out of town with my daughter in law and daughter. We wanted to do a day of pedi/manicures. I was referred to Blue Sage by a local. I called and asked if they had 3 stations that could accommodate us all at once (I live in Florida and am used to 10 stations per salon). The young lady who answered the phone very rudely told me that they only have one station and I'm not going to find anyone in Breckenridge that will be able to help me. I then asked if they do acrylic nails and she rudely told me that "No, we don't do fake nails". I made a few phone calls and found Toe's by Mary Jo on Main Street. She was lovely. Told me to come on in, bring some wine and she would work us 2 at a time. Because she was so lovely, we went on in. She rotated us in and out. She was pleasant and personable and even though I have "fake" nails, she gave me a great mani and polish change. Vacation is supposed to be a relaxing time, not one filled with snooty people (especially if you are paying for the service!).

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Vavation38
Chelsea, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

My friend and I had massages and pedicures here during a trip to Breckenridge. We both loved it. The spa is clean and calming, the staff friendly and professional. I had the lavender body scrub, which was amazing! My skin felt so soft for days. We both had wonderful experiences here and would return when visiting Breckenridge again. The cost was high, but worth it since we were on vacation.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lynn K
Detroit, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Pure bliss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

Adorable spa on breathtaking main street downtown Breckenridge. The hot stone massage was well worth the price. Can't wait to go back again!

1 Thank Llamamamas