“Great Place to eat in Breck!”

Moe's Original Bar B Que
Ranked #45 of 159 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Moe's Original Bar B Que features award-winning Bama-style pulled pork, ribs, wings, turkey and chicken smoked over hardwood served with two unique sauces in addition to Catfish, Mahi Mahi and a Shrimp Moe-Boy sandwich. Additionally, eight to ten traditional Southern sides and tasty desserts are served created with recipes passed down for generations. Large party takeout orders and full service catering with delivery are also available. With interior seating for 48, Moe's Original Bar B Que has several different rooms with family-style and high top tables. With high definition televisions strategically placed in both the dining and bar areas, guests can enjoy their favorite sports while feasting on Moe’s original style of BBQ and sipping on cold beer or whisky. Additionally, the customers enjoy the enormous deck covered by a large shade tree that offers views of the entire ski area and the surrounding mountains in the Tenmile Range.
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food and service were great. Had the Pulled Pork sandwich and the Mac & cheese special. Sweet Tea was really good. Try this place out you won't regret!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We were headed to Fattys Pizza and the wait was 45 minutes so next door was Moe's and it was EMPTY. We were kinda worried about that but decided to give it a try anyway. We were SO GLAD we did! It's a small super casual place and it is really pretty cold inside but the FOOD IS AMAZING! Everything we got was good. The portions are pretty small for a BBQ place on the sides and if you like homemade mac & cheese you might want to order a larger side of it. I had the Turkey, Mac & Cheese, Cornbread, & Broccoli casserole. All delish. My kids got the ribs and one side which even for 10 yr old girls was a small serving. We had to go order them another side. Friends had the sandwiches and banana pudding and loved theirs also. GO! I think my combo was about $11 not too bad

1  Thank thematlocks
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stumbled on Moe’s Original Bar B Que while visiting Breckenridge. In our group, we ordered the pulled pork sandwich, the shrimp po boy, the half chicken breast and the chicken tenders. Everyone enjoyed their meal. The sides of macaroni & cheese and cole slaw were very good also.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Easily some of the best BBQ I've ever had, the meat was perfect & the sides (we had mac n cheese and baked beans) were delicious. The banana pudding didn't thrill me, but I'm not a big fan of banana pudding in general so I didn't let that affect my review. Service was quick & friendly, and the location was great - we walked there after working up an appetite at Carter Park.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I am from KC, so I take pride in good BBQ. They don't have fries, which is weird and the beans are a little different from traditional flavor, but still good. The meat was absolutely delicious and I was very happy when I found out mac and cheese was a side dish option. The atmosphere is great. I look forward to going back.