“Excellent, unique, cost effective restaurant.”
Review of Park & Main

Park & Main
Ranked #36 of 159 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We had an amazing time at this place. It's NOT just sandwiches. They have great beers and drinks. Really unique sandwiches (try the truffle egg salad), and awesome deserts. She even makes her own homemade Twix bars. My girlfriend and I loved this place and will definitely go back to try something different.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The menu is really trendy, fresh, and inventive. I had the gyro and was kind of blown away. I can't wait to try the other things I was debating over! An awesome inexpensive option for all 3 meals.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I love a place you can order small plates and share. Or get a sandwich OR get a full entree. They cater to everyone in the group.
They have incredibly flavorful, inventive food at all price points. The fava bean bruschetta with balsamic and the deviled eggs are delish! Vietnamese and bahn mi and chimichurri sandwiches were amazing. what a gem to find! and they just started happy hour! GO THERE NOW

The wine list was creative and had great offerings for half glasses or full and it came out in a BEAKER! Fun. Great wines from Spain! Beer was well thought out too.

Service was a little slow but we had a nice server who was "in training".

I would go back there for every meal if I could have. Food and wine lovers dream without breaking the bank

Reviewed February 4, 2013

This was the only restaurant in all of Breckenridge I wanted to go back to....these folks know how to cook a good meal. The flavors were balanced and the food was wonderful. Yes, it was a bit more expensive; but I was so happy to pay it in order to get exciting entrees and amazing side dishes. Bravo!!! I would love to be eating that Beet Salad right now.

1  Thank amovablefeast
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Went there today for the first time apres; great drinks and really tasty innovative food. Very legit culinary efforts - amazing soup and they do gluten free really well too! Everyone loved it and we'd go back in a hot second.