“Great massage!”

The Spa at Breckenridge
More attraction details
Owner description: The Spa at Breckenridge is a Colorado mountain spa at the base of the Snowflake Chairlift... with the singular goal of pampering you. Our spa was created to ensure that every detail provides you with an unsurpassed experience. We combine the world-renowned Aromatherapy Associate products with skilled professionals to guide you into new levels.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great massage!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

After a stressful week at work, coming to the Spa at Breckenridge couldn't have been a better way to start my vacation! I am relaxed and ready to enjoy my trip! The staff was excellent!

2 Thank Haylee R

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Massage Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I had a wonderful Mountain Recovery Massage from Cassandra! The spa is really top notch---both the staff and the facilities. This is a premier building and location, and the spa is a fantastic amenity that makes the overall experience terrific. I highly recommend the spa to everyone looking for massage therapy in Breckenridge.

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best massage of my life.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I wish I could take Theona home with us. This was the best massage I ever had and it was the hot stone. It was awesome.

1 Thank Ravingfan_10
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The services were amazing! The employees were very kind and helpful especially with the correct services I needed! I would definitely come back and plan to the next time I'm in Breck.

Breckenridge, Colorado
“Best Spa in Summit Co!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

This spa is fantastic! I have now gotten a facial as well as a swedish massage from The Spa at Breckenridge. The staff is fantastic! Ana and April were both great! My boyfriend and I both got massages and had such a great time!! They also had a hot tub we spent time in and beautiful steam rooms they allowed us to share! It was such a relaxing afternoon that we will definitely be returning too!