“My girlfriend doubled her weight here!”

Mountain Top Cookie Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Bakeries in Breckenridge
Description: Cookies on main street in Breckenridge
Description: Cookies on main street in Breckenridge
“My girlfriend doubled her weight here!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing. My girlfriend really didn't gain weight (yet) but they DO deliver nationwide! She is a cookie connoisseur and agreed this place has the absolute best cookies in the world, and she has travelled widely. You will NOT be disappointed. Bring a lot of money, bring an empty stomach, bring a stomach pump so you can eat more later!

1 Thank Liaviator

Chicago
“A must stop for cookies”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

While strolling down the street in Breckenridge, you can't miss the cookie shop as there is a line out the door onto the sidewalk. That says it all. These cookies are beyond that good. I would recommend getting in line, as they are worth the wait! When you finally get to the counter, the cookie variety and selection is so amazing that you will end up buying more than one!

• Visited January 2013
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Best cookies in town!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We love Mary's Mountain Cookies and stop in every time we're in Breck. There's nothing better than a warm high-altitude chocolate chip cookie when it's cold outside. There are a bunch of different flavors, but we always stick to the classic. Delicious and chewy!

Peoria
“Have to Stop Every Time In Breck”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I happened to walk into this place one day on a trip 8 years ago. We were not disappointed! The cookies were huge and delicious. Throughout our relationship and trips to Breckenridge we always stop in a buy a dozen. My husband has even ordered a dozen and had them shipped to our house for special occasions. These are my favorite surprise gift. Much better than flowers or chocolate. Thankfully, when in Breckenridge you can burn off the calories on the slopes.

• Visited January 2013
“Great for a sweet tooth”
Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Real tiny place with character. Was here about two years ago and the taste was the same. Really fresh cookies that makes your mouth water just thinking about them. Buy 6 get 2 free and try their seasonal cookies. I had the pumpkin which was super chewy and left me wanting goo back for more.