“The Best”

Breckenridge Ski Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Four huge peaks, five terrain parks, three half-pipes, two high-speed six passenger SuperChairs, a top-notch Ski & Ride School, the highest chairlift in North America, unparalleled grooming, exciting events, and a historic mining town with endless shopping, dining and nightlife!
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We go to Breckenridge every Easter hols we can. Love the skiing and atmosphere. Great town centre too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,566)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This is a great place for all sorts of skiers, also like me, average and scared of Snow boards!! For a great skier and ski fanatic like my husband there is ample choise too, a well cared for and looked after skiing place and we did not even check out all pistes or even nearby stations included in our passes. Peak 10 and 9 are great, but 8 and 7 good too. Having skied for years in the "Trois Valles" Courchevell, Vald'ísere, Tignes, but also Austria & Switseland, we though the best skiing place on earth, we need to come back on that ! This is real powder and magic no lift queus, lots of space and choice of runs. The town is also great and the skiiers are courtious, a great change to France or Austria! We'll be back !!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Well built with places to eat but a lot of chair time to get to different areas. Parking is available so know what area you want to ski so you can park accordingly.

1  Thank JD W
Reviewed April 11, 2013

The worst hospitality I have ever received I'm all my years of skiing resorts all over the world. The customer service is horrendous they are not creating memories but nightmares that will last a lifetime. Ruined my 10 day vacation in march and they could care less. So I am going to make sure everyone knows in every social media option available to spread the truth about vail resorts as a whole and even more specifically Breckenridge resort. So avoid this resort and all vail resort properties as they do not value their customers and for that matter was very loyal which is worth nothing to them. They just want your money and lots of it for horrible customer service. Not my money anymore nor my family members and none of my friends will ever go back again after how this was handled. You can keep the money I just wanted a great vacation with my friends that will last a lifetime. But that opportunity has come and gone and you offer nothing to make up for this horrible experience, Nothing. Not destroying my vacation and caring less about how my time and money are spent. Hospitality is being accommodating to your valued customers. You value my hard earned money but don't value me as one of your lifetime customers. Not anymore......

For everyone to read and repost everywhere to make the entire world aware of this careless approach to people's long planned very expensive vacations.

5  Thank Jason0111
Morgan B, Manager at Breckenridge Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Hello Jason-
We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience here at Breck. As you can see from the other reviews, that's very out of the ordinary and we apologize.

We're not exactly sure what situation you're referring to or what exactly you experienced but would very much like to make it up to you and make sure it doesn't happen again. Would you be willing to email breckinfo@vailresorts.com and explain the predicament a bit further? Whatever information you provide will definitely help.

Again, sorry for your experience and we really do hope to see you back here again to try again.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Loved my time at Breckinridge. Beautiful mountain and great slopes. I went in March 2013 and during the week days it was pretty quiet. Sometimes I had the runs to myself. The mountain food was pretty good, typically overpriced though. The staff was really nice but the après ski wasn't as exciting as it could be but after a full day of skiing I didn't mind. I got a drink and headed home. GREAT place to ski.

Its almost worth buying a season pass. Its almost the same price as a week pass.. and you have the option to go back again..