Our three bedroom condo was great - - very clean, tastefully decorated - - - and the whole family enjoyed it. We have stayed at The Lift for four years. It is in an ideal location for the Quicksilver Lift and walking to town. Our rental agent was helpful and efficient. We love Taddeo's Restaurant, which is nearby, and don't miss dogsledding with Good Times Adventures - - incredible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lift Condominium Complex is conveniently located 250 yards from the Quicksilver Chairlift and only 100 yards from downtown. It is classified as walking distance to the lift and town. The amenities include an Outdoor Heated Pool and Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs. The two bedroom units have to assigned parking spots with a valid permit. Many of the units have been completely remodeled and have a stackable washer/dryer in the unit. Almost all units have a gas fireplace. There are 28 two bedroom units in the complex and 4 one bedroom units. The two bedroom units range from 1100 to 1500 SF. Most people love the open floor plan and flow of the Kitchen, Living room, and Dining room. The loft units all have views that face the Breckenridge Ski Area. Great for families and groups that need flexible bedding arrangements. The two bedroom units normally sleep 6 to 10 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your The Lift Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lift Condominiums Hotel Breckenridge
- Lift Condominiums Breckenridge
- Lift Condominiums Hotel Breckenridge