Der Steirmark Condominiums
$175
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$269
Marriott
Main Street Station(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$233
Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$199
$156
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$159
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$177
  • Restaurant
$273
$259
Mountain Thunder Lodge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$236
$210
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$299
Orbitz.com
$165
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here late October 2010 for 2 nights. The check in was easy, once you found the hotel, and the hotel staff was GREAT. We received our key and continued to the condo. After passing it once, we went down the very steep driveway to the underground parking. There were only about 4 other vehicles in the garage and my boyfriend has a habit of parking in more than one space to "protect the car". Seeing as there were many more spaces we didn't see an issue, but the "owner" did and gave us a visit to tell us (rather rudely) to move because they were expecting more people (who never came). This was pretty late that night I believe. We made our way to our room which was pretty nice, but the heater wasn't working well (either freezing or burning). We then decided to go exploring in the car since it was snowing like crazy and a little chilly. WRONG! We couldn't get out of the driveway. It was completely frozen and after many tried to help we called the free shuttle service provided by the hotel. They sent a nice big pick-up truck and that lady tried to help us up the driveway too, but failed. We finally gave up (since we never received a shuttle and the lady in the pick-up didn't act like we were riding with her) and started to walk. Funny thing was, now that big 4 wheel drive pick-up was stuck too!! The next morning, very early (about 6am), there was a knock on the door. We didn't answer because we were still in bed. About an hour or so later another knock. I got up to see what it was, by this time already upset from getting woken up so early while on vacation. It was the "owner" and she let us know that they had put sand down on the driveway. We were able to get out that day and drive around. We were very hesitant about going back down the driveway for the night, but there was nowhere else to park. Also, there is a hot tub in the inner courtyard, but it was closed and covered with snow. That would have been nice after having to walk the first night.

It was a decent room for the price, but I think we will try some place different next time. I would rather pay a little more and not get woken early or stuck in a garage.

The condo is also located above a Mexican restaurant. If you like smelling food all the time then this isn't a big problem, but it did get a little annoying. The restaurant on the other hand was GREAT! We were wishing we would have eaten there the whole time. The Mango Duck Quesadilla and Chorizo Quesadilla were honestly the best we have ever had!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Kelly0312
Reviewed March 20, 2011

We stayed at #204 which is a one bedroom condo with a loft. The loft can actually sleep 4 people (3 beds) so there is heaps of room. The decor isn't overly modern but it was fine and the place was clean.

The condo is on the shuttle route with the stop right outside and there is a mexican restaurant and ski hire in the building. The building is right opposite the entrance to the Peak 9 lift so you can walk to the lift.

The hot tub is great and was never too busy even though we were there during President's weekend.

We booked the condo direct from Nona at http://www.breckenridgecondos.net

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank sn0wbears
Reviewed February 26, 2010

We stayed at Der Steirmark for our anniversary and - for the price during peak season, it was great. We paid less than $150 per night (including taxes & fees). Easy check-in - I had flowers delivered to the front desk and they placed them in our room before we arrived. Parking is in a lower level garage which is nice - and in the building are Blue River Sports ski rentals and Mi Casa mexican restaurant. The hallways are a little dated and worn - but our unit was nice and clean. We stayed in unit #216 - it had a double bed loft, a sleeper sofa, small balcony, 2 baths, kitched and fireplace. Very comfortable, roomy for 2 people - the split level is a nice change from the normal cramped hotel room - plenty of room for ski gear and suitcases. It's across the street from Peak 9 Base & just off the north end of Main Street (tons of shops & restaurants). The condo is well stocked with dishes and paper products & firewood. Very clean and comfortable. The only problem was getting a fire started - seems to be little air flow to keep it going. otherwise great place.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katsandcards_8
Reviewed October 20, 2009

I love this place. If you book with the hotel directly, you can pick your exact room. The room I was in had a stone facade around the fireplace, stone flooring in the kitchen area, nice appliances and really nice furniture. This place was great because every time I needed something, the property had already thought about that. For example, the air is dry and I wanted a humidifier. I open the closet and there it is!

I was very impressed with the cleanliness.

The location is fantastic. Right off of main st and not far from the slope. Great! Thanks! Will visit again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2008

Great Location. Right across from the Maggie.

It depends on which unit you get as to the amenities that it has, as each unit is individually owned. Our unit was pretty dated, but clean, and the bed could have been better. But, I didn't go to Breck for the room, I went to be outside on the slopes, so that didn't matter

The big plus is it is close to everything.

You can walk to any establishment on main street to go eat. So it would be ideal if you don't want to rent a car.

Our balcony overlooked Park, so it did get kind of loud at night, and wasn't as private as I would like, but the location outweighed that.

The mexican restaurant on the first floor is the best Mexican food I have ever had.

• Stayed: February 2006, traveled as a couple