Mountain Thunder Lodge
$179
$110
Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$229
Marriott
The Lodge at Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$169
$240
$230
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $281/night.

Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

Pine Ridge Condominiums(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$176
Crystal Peak Lodge(Breckenridge)
$281
$249
DoubleTree by Hilton Breckenridge(Breckenridge)(Great Value!)
$192
$177
  • Restaurant
$299
Orbitz.com
All reviewsshuttle servicebedroom townhousemain streetthe kitchenin townhot tubend of the daygreat place to stayfree shuttleunderground parkinggrocery storegas fireplacecar garagedaily housekeepingperfect locationfront desk staffski trip
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We've been here about 4 years in a row! And we will continue to stay here. You can't beat the location! IT is at the end of 4 o'clock run and we love skiing right into the parking lot. The ONLY complaint we have ever had are the mattresses. Because they are privately owned condos sometimes the beds are not in the best shape and need replacing..

Room Tip: Stay in the main building or the one directly across with the parking garage. Both buildings are very convenient! But all rooms are good rooms here!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed here with my wife (we are late 30's) and this is my third time here. The location is absolutely perfect. It's a five minute walk into the town or you can take the property's shuttle. Regarding the rooms, they are "Colorado Condo" style with a tile entry way, full kitchen and bath. The living area has a gas fireplace.The bathroom is nice; however, the tub and shower are relatively modest (no tile or walk in). They have two hot tubs and a heated pool. There is no restaraunt; however, a five minute walk gets you to 50+ places to eat. Additionally, if you choose, there is a fully furnished kitchen and you can cook your own food. The staff at MTL is great. They are young, friendly, attentive and will help in any way possible. I have only stayed here during the summer months and cannot speak for ski season; however, they have free garage parking and what appears to be adequate storage for skis and boards. Their fitness room is above average for a resort of this type. I have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: Building 5 is located next to the heated pool and hot tubs.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Greg L
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My family stayed here Columbus Day weekend in a two bedroom/two bath townhouse and we had a great time. The front desk staff was very helpful with suggestions for hikes and restaurants. They were also prompt in responding to any calls. We used the outdoor pool (a bit cool but the kids were happy) and the hot tubs. Additionally, we used the bowling alley at One Ski Hill which was included in our stay. The townhouse was clean and well furnished. We did have a surprise vistor to our patio - a fox came right up on the patio as I was sitting outside and tried to go into the unit! I am sure during the winter this hotel is busy, but off season it was quiet and a price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here last Thanksgiving week and will return for Thanksgiving 2012. My kids were 4 and 10 last year and we enjoyed the pools, the hot tubs, the area for sledding. The lodge is very nice- we rented from an individual owner. Be sure to use the luxurious indoor pool at One Ski Hill Place, the sister property. Mountain Thunder is within walking distance of downtown and the gondola, but nestled into the woods. The shuttle system in Breck is easy to use. You don't really need a car here.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. The most important thing about this place is Sean. The man at the front desk was exceptional. He was kind, very patient. I had a horrible time with booking.com, and he took the time to see that my needs were met. I can't imagine staying anywhere else. Thanks, again Sean!! Beautiful place, clean, quiet, perfect!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple