“Great little spot for lunch & coffee's”
Review of Cuppa Joe

Cuppa Joe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place knows their coffee, and so does my wife, she said her coffee had great flavor, fresh and hot. WE had their turkey sandwich for a nice lunch, with fair prices.

Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I was so pleasantly surprised by how good, and how huge, the burrito was! I could barely finish it and my wife could only eat half. Coffee was outstanding. Environment was outstanding. I wish we had a place like this in my hometown!! Two enthusiastic thumbs up!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Love this place, right next to an awesome yoga studio. The Oatmeal Latte was such a delicious and filling way to start my day. I was not even hungry for many hours, and for me this is saying a lot!

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I had a great breakfast burrito and coffee at this little gem of a breakfast spot. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This place has such a great menu, I literally love everything on the menu. Just well prepared, they don't skimp on ingredients. They are always friendly and they have rotating art on the walls. Lovely place to spend a morning chit chatting with locals.