“Affordable, wonderful hosts who are very accommodating!!!”
Review of Fireside Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Breckenridge
Fireside Inn
Ranked #2 of 6 Breckenridge B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I've stayed here twice over the last month for weekend trips and could not have been happier with my choice. Both Niki and Andy were very accommodating and I met many other wonderful travelers staying there.

The rooms are comfortable, it was easy to get to from Denver (I rented a car, but there is a shuttle service if need be) and walking to the gondola was just over two blocks away or you can take the free bus service in Breckenridge.

I would recommend to anyone looking for a place just to sleep and ski to stay here!

Thanks Niki and Andy -- see you next fall!!!

Room Tip: Couple of tips: the rooms with the bunk beds can be a little cramped, but they are comfortable. I en...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank SysCntrSpartan

Reviewed September 14, 2013

One of the best inns I have ever stayed at. The Fireside Inn is like staying with family that you actually enjoy. It's filled with other amazing guest. A great way to meet international adventurers. During my stay I met bicyclist and backpackers from Germany, adventurers from New Zealand, and great Americans as well. If your a Brah or not openminded and respectful, this place is not really for you. Breakfast is great and the owners make an effort to meet and get to know every visitor as it is their home. Wifi, cable, and great location. Can't say enough good things. I stayed here while making arrangements to move to the area and I can't wait to make my parents stay at least one night when they visit just for the experience. Thank you Niki and Andy for the home away from home.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Cris B
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I traveled alone to Breckenridge and found this place from my original USA guide book. The host is so nice and friendly. The place is very clean. Indeed, the price is very reasonable for a solo traveler or a couple. The hostel is very close to the Main street. Even though, the parking seems to be a problem, it is actually not a problem with a big help from the owner.

Room Tip: Call to make reservation!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

You cannot go wrong staying here. Location was perfect for our stay, never used our car while there. Breakfast was the best we have ever been served at a B&B. lovely hosts and look forward to returning again!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Chzheads
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This definitely felt like a european b&b. I really liked the folks and the environment of the house. They have alot of old memorabilia in the house which is great. I only stayed one night, so i can't comment on a longer stay but it was perfect and reasonable for our purposes. The location made it easy to get everywhere in town. As for rooms, we stayed in the organ loft which was really cool. However, if you are tall..don't pick this room, it's for smaller people.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was surprised that in such a busy, touristy town as Breck that there were not more B&Bs, Inns and hotels; most options are uninspiring condo rentals. So the Fireside was the best we could find. We took the loft room which is nice if you need space but not if you want style/taste. I think the other rooms might have been much prettier. Breakfast was typical cooked american style. Hosts were not very unpleasant. I was a bit surprised that they debited the two full nights from my account immediately on booking without telling me, normally a credit card number is enough or there is a deposit. Good location, three blocks from mainstreet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank samsonandpush
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Recently my husband and I were hiking in the mountains, fully prepared to camp outside. However we encountered much more snow than anticipated for a June hike! We decided to find a place to stay in Breckenridge and were super lucky that the Fireside Inn had an open room. The room was clean, the bed comfy, the breakfast yummy, and the owners were very nice. It is in a great spot 2 blocks from main street with parking available at the church across the street. We will certainly be back and would recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple