“Great Location for your Breckenridge Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NathanDav...
Ft Myers
“Great Location for your Breckenridge Stay”
Reviewed January 22, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Let me start out that the owner/management company does a wonderful job of giving all the information you would ever need prior to your arrival. They really leave guessing at nothing and are very helpful; especially if it's your first visit to the area. The location of the home is A++. You can walk to just about everything in Breckenridge and the views are spectacular. The home is very nice and the hot tub has views that you see on a postcard. We liked the three level plan as it allowed the kids to be downstairs while we enjoyed adult time on the second level and the bedrooms were another level up. It's well decorated and you really have that cabin feel while in the home. If I had any complaints, I would suggest a few more drinking glasses, especially wine glasses! In the master bedroom I would have a foam barrier as you could feel the two mattresses coming together and it would be uncomfortable if you started moving toward the center. Not the end of the world, overall a great place and we look forward to doing it again.

Date of stay: January 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of glassware
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Stillwater

Date of stay: July 2013
Luxury-minded travelers
“Great property/location/price!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We spent Oktoberfest weekend with family from Germany at this great property. We found it very clean, comfortable and were especially impressed with some of the ammenities already provided (knives, spices, coffee filters, etc. already on-hand). Best of all, the location is perfect for an easy walk into town. Mark is easy-going and a pleasure to work with as well. We'll definitely keep this one on the list for future visits.

Date of stay: September 2012
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location and access”
Reviewed May 3, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I would highly recommend this house. It has a great location for renting any equipment and getting to almost all the restaurants. The slopes are a 5 minute walk away. The house is in great condition and the hot tub is perfect for those long days on the slopes or just to warm up. I will definitely look into this house again for my next trip to Breckenridge.

Date of stay: February 2012
Luxury-minded travelers
“Shh...Best kept secret”
Reviewed April 22, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

My family and I had a great time during our Spring Break week trip to Breckenridge. The house was great and couldn't have been in a better location. It was just off the beaten path, but with great access to town and other activities. The shuttle stop was just down the street, so there was no need to walk if we didn't want to. The house was beautiful, clean and the size was perfect for our group! Hopefully we'll have the opportunity to come back next year and rent this house again.

Date of stay: March 2012
Georgia
Reviewed April 20, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Date of stay: March 2012
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing