“perfect location for skiing at Breckenridge”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

This condo is located at the base of Peak 7 at Breckenridge. It's a beautiful location and couldn't have been any more convenient for skiing with our family. Staying right at the bottom of the slopes made it easy to get in and out with all of our equipment and ski's. And then we could just run in for lunch or a quick break.
The unit was very nice, and had everything we needed. Great for a vacation!
Our favorite part was riding the gondola - over to Peak 8 for more skiing, or all the way down to town for shopping or just a walk through town.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

The unit was very nice, and had everything we needed. Great for a vacation!

FL
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

“Exceeded our Expectations”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Very nice upscale condo in great location. Onsite ski rental with lift and gondola only steps from the condo. Will stay again. Better than described.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A beautiful place to remember”
Reviewed May 24, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Breckenridge has a lot of charm and the place is located on the slope! Really, you can't have closer. The apartment is nicely decorated, very luxury and comfortable. Everything was perfect!
We had such a great time and we hope to come back soon

Colorado Springs
Reviewed April 4, 2012 for a stay in February 2011

Rugged travelers
Ct
Reviewed March 29, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing