1,006 results
All reviewsbar grillpools and hot tubsin towntime sharechristy sportsthe kitchenfree shuttletimeshare exchangeon site restaurantshuttle servicegarage doorbedroom unitwasher and dryerski weekpool tablenice resortcrock pot
Reviewed August 14, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Grand Timber Lodge. Everyone on staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The resort was clean and well kept. The pool was warm and the hot tub was warmer. Our room had a beautiful view of the mountains! Peaceful and relaxing would be words I use to describe this resort.

The only "complaint" would be the bed and pillows. My back was in agony every morning when I woke up. Now, it could just be me, but it did impact what I could do in the morning.

Other than that this place is AMAZING!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Eli Y, Manager at Grand Timber Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2018

Dear familytraver010,

Thank you for deciding to stay with us! This time of the year is truly beautiful in Breckenridge. With the flowers in full bloom and the wildlife abound it is a great time to stay here.

I am sorry to hear that you did not sleep well due to the bed and pillows. All of our mattresses and bedding are on a constant rotation so that they are never very old. It may be that you got one of the newer mattresses that was too firm. Moving forward please let us know ahead of time if you prefer firm or soft bedding so we can accommodate.

I hope you come back soon!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

My snowboard buddy and I spent a late season week here in April, and it was everything we needed. The location is close to the lifts, and is an easy walk or board down from the mountain. The storage space for skis and snowboards is more than adequate. The pools and hot tubs are great for after mountain relaxation. The shuttle to and from town is a great additional convenience. Garage parking was easy to navigate and allowed for heated vehicles. The room we stayed in was well-apportioned and the perfect size for us to crash after long days of snowboarding. Breckenridge always delivers on the late season snow, and this year was no exception. I will return to this property. The price was right and the lodging was perfect for our needs.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Eli Y, Manager at Grand Timber Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Dear Susan R,

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! People often fail to realize that April is indeed one of our snowiest months of the year. Lodging prices are also often less than January-March and you can enjoy less crowds. It is also nice to hear that your enjoyed the accommodations and the Shuttle.

Come back soon!

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We spent the past week vacationing in Breckinridge at Grand Timber Lodge. Our room was a studio apartment. The Lodge was spread out among several buildings. The main building housed: the concierge desk, check-in desk, nicely appointed public areas, work out gym, small pool. Our studio apartment included: a queen bed, tv (with a standard cable array of stations, desk, kitchenette (with microwave, two burner cooktop, mini-fridge), couch and a separate bathroom. The Lodge offered a free shuttle bus that stopped at 21 separate stops at popular locations throughout Breckinridge. The Lodge is located at more than 10,000 feet above sea level which means guests may experience altitude sickness. Drink water until you are full, fill your water bottle and keep drinking water.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Pack D,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I certainly agree that drinking water is key to a happy vacation in Breckenridge. It is dry and high above sea level here and as such your body requires much more water than you may be used to. I am also happy to hear that you took advantage of our free shuttle while staying with us. Our drivers take pride in providing exceptional service while taking away the need for our guests to drive to Breckenridge.

I hope you decide to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

We stayed in a very large 2 bdrm, 2 bath condo. It was very modern and had everything you could want. The shuttle service to downtown Breckenridge was great, because it is a pretty long walk especially on the way back when you have to go uphill. The concierge was awesome. Definitely call them ahead of time or stop in and see them when you arrive, they have good discounts on many activities, like horseback riding, whitewater rafting, ziplining, etc.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eli Y, Manager at Grand Timber Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Dear Gail F,

Thank you for deciding to stay with us and for taking the time to draft this review! I am happy to hear that you took advantage of our free shuttle and our onsite concierge service. I would agree, it is good to call them ahead of time so they can help you set up fun activities for your stay.

I hope you decide to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

What a nice resort! Friendly staff, clean rooms and facilities,close to town, free shuttle service to/from town all day!

Many activities on the property such as billards, several hot tubs, a sauna and steam room,2 indoor/outdoor pools, corn hole, chess, etc. There us a restaurant and bar on site.

I highly recommend this resort!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends

Dear jbehumrocha,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed our wide range of amenities while staying at the Grand Timber Lodge! We pride ourselves in our ability to consistently bring in new toys and activities for our guests. Please let me know if there is anything else that we could add in order to enhance your experience on your next stay.

Have a great day!