We didn't have hotel reservertion's as we drove into Breckenridge (long story). As I was on my cellphone checking out TripAdvisor, my husband was driving thru town. When I looked up, two cars ahead of us was the shuttle for Grand Timber Lodge. I took that as a sign and told my husband to just follow it to the hotel and that was where we were going to stay. Brad at the desk, was very helpful in getting us exactly what we wanted. The rate was good, but Brad said, if we attended a 90 minute time share presentation, it would even be a cheaper rate; so we took him up on the offer. Do it, it's worth the cheaper rate and the presentation was not so bad. We had an incredible "master suite" that overlooked the pool area. We were sitting on our balcony and a fox appeared from the woods. I could not believe it; seems like they are always around and friendly. The next morning, the fox returned with a little friend. We could not believe it and had never seen a fox up that close before. The resort offers underground heated garage parking in the unit you are in; nice feature. The "master suite" was like staying in our own condo. Dining area, beautiful kitchen, washer and dryer, living area with fireplace, balcony, king size bedroom, bathroom with separate toilet, shower with two showerheads, and on the other side, spa tub and 2 sink vanity. The spa tub was amazing by the way!! There is a restaurant onsite as well as a general store, but they were closed while we were there; you can rent as many movies you want for free for a one time $7 charge. Nice pools and huge hot tubs throughout. The hotel offers a shuttle to take you to/from the hotel to downtown. We would walk into town, but just call the shuttle to pick us up. It was very convenient. The front desk and staff are very helpful and friendly. We didn't want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado