We just came back from a week long stay at Grand Timber Lodge(traded through interval international). We stayed in a 2 bedroom/2bath with 8 of us(4 adults and 4 teenagers). There was plenty of room. The kitchen was fully stocked with any pot, pan, utensil or aplliance that was needed(my friend and I were quite impressed). We were on the ground floor of building 6 facing the pool-it was a great location-the kids could walk right out, go down 2 flights of stairs,(to Christies sports)put on skiis and head over to beaver run chairlift. The 1st day that we skiied, there was quite a bit of snow so we could just about ski to the lift. A few days later there wasn't as much snow so we had to take off skiis and walk a little ways. It was so nice to be able to go back to condo and relax for lunch.Building 6 seemed to be the best bldg to be in-close to pool and hot tubs(you didn't even have to go outside to get to them), spa and Lodgepole restaurant are in bldg 6 also. The only complaint that i do have is that it was always so hot. We had thermostat all the way off and we still had to open the windows. We had a beautiful fox that would come and visit us on our patio every evening at dusk. Went to a few good restaurants in Breckenridge-Fatty's and Eric's were both excellent. We went to the O2 bar in town because some of us had altitude sickness. We have been to CO before but have never experienced this -we have also never stayed on the mountain before. Overall, I would highly recommend Grand timber-it's a nice resort in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado