We stayed at Grand Timber in January while in town for the International Snow Sculpting Championships. This resort is #1 in our resort list. The staff is exceptional, always willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay memorable. They are conveniently located between town and the ski runs. The complementary shuttle will take you wherever you want to go in town. The drivers are friendly and knowledgeable, know the best places to shop and eat to help make your vacation $$ go farther. We consider GTL as our home away from home and would not consider staying anywhere else. The rooms are clean, well equipped with everything you need, very roomy and comfy. If you crave a bit of luxury, but must stay within a budget, give them a try' you won't be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado