not a bad place, nice hot tub/pool area, they call themselves ski-in/ski-out and this is only partially true. my beef is that after coming here for many years they have continually have a problem with providing adequate parking despite requesting premium prices for their facilities. two nights in a row I was in building 5 and coming in at 9pm I was left with only one option in my building to park. On both nights the only slot left had a car that had parked so far away from a column on its right side that i needed a shoe horn to fit into the only remaining space. When a local attendant saw how poorly the other person had parked she called security, requesting they ask the individual to move their car. Instead, 20min later the front desk 'girl' called me to tell me that it was I who was in the wrong,that my tires were actually over the line into the other idiots space thus making it hard for them to get into their door. i admit I was furious, i have paid $3000 for five nights (2BR) and they cant even let me and my family of five park in our own building. And then to make me park several buildings away b/c some jackwad is so selfish as to not see that he has lots of room, plenty to allow both vehicles to park in the area. The staff 'girl' was not very pleasant, security was very professional and did what they were told to do by the inept front desk 'girl'. If im going to pay this amount for lodging here in the future I'll do it somewhere that allows me to park within 100yds. But it wont be in "grand" Timber.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado