We stayed in a one bedroom unit at Grand Timber Lodge in the past via a timeshare exchange. This time we took a budget approach in a studio unit. It was really nice and a good value for the price. The unit was well appointed and quite comfortable. There was room for two people to move around and feel like each still had some space.
In addition, our unit and all the common area we saw was quite clean. I didn't see, dust, discoloration or any non-descript creepy stuff that you often see in corners, etc.
The shuttle staff and servers in the Lodgepole restaurant were personable and made you feel welcome.
I recommended it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado