We stayed in a two bedroom unit at Grand Timber Lodge in Breckenridge the end of January. Tried to arrange a timeshare exchange, but none was available the week we wanted, so we rented from an owner. This is one of the nicer timeshares we have experienced over the years. The unit was large with a very well-equipped kitchen including full refrigerator, dishwasher, washer/dryer, full stove with oven, and microwave. The lock-off portion has a queen bed, two burner stove, microwave, mini refrigerator, and small dishwasher. The main unit has a king size bed, large tub with jets, shower, gas fireplace and large living space with a pull out sofa. The front desk was very helpful, and the resort had an excellent shuttle bus system – took us to the grocery store and picked us up when finished. The resort has six separate buildings and is located within a short walk or shuttle ride to the base of peak 9 ski area. There are multiple pools and hot tubs, both inside and outside, and robes are available free at the spa. The restaurant was causal and had a reasonable variety of pub offerings including a large pizza and pitcher of beer for $20! The only drawback, which wasn’t a real problem for us, is the lack of air conditioning – typical for Breckenridge. Even though it was -3 to 16 degree weather, the rooms were warm even with the heat shut off! Thus, we had to open windows at night to cool the unit. Ours overlooked the pool/hot tub area which was somewhat noisy. However with the cold weather everyone was inside around 10 pm, but in the summer it could be a problem. Would be a good idea to bring ear plugs! Overall, this is an outstanding resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Timber Lodge is a luxury ski-in/out condominium resort offering the largest amenities package in Breckenridge. Our exquisitely appointed luxury condominiums are conveniently located between Peaks 8 and 9 at the world famous Breckenridge Ski Resort. You will also enjoy our close proximity to Breckenridge’s Main Street, indoor/outdoor swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center, complimentary shuttle bus, pampering spa and salon services, an on-site ski/bike concierge, a bar and restaurant and much more. At Grand Timber Lodge, you’ll find everything you need for a great vacation: A lovely and private wooded setting, excellent amenities, all of the comforts and convenience of home, and a staff eager to make your vacation simply perfect! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Grand Timber Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Timber Hotel Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Breckenridge
- Grand Timber Lodge Breckenridge Colorado