Though a dry snow season so far, we ventured to Breckenridge for a three night stay at Valdoro Mountain Lodge, 15-18 Jan 2013. Didn't snow ski, but had a great time walking Main Street, viewing the art galleries and boutiques, and had some terrific eats at some of the restaurants in town---Giampietro (Italian) on Main & Lincoln, South Ridge Seafood Grill (seafood), and Briar Rose Restaurant and Bar (steaks)---all had delicious food and service.
Accommodations in Studio room was sufficient for a couple (full kitchen, small round table/two chairs, fireplace, hide-a-bed sofa, double/queen-sized bed, bath). We even played ping-pong in the arcade room, and soaked in one of the two hot tubs at the resort. A very nice relaxing time at Valdoro. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valdoro Mountain Lodge is located in Breckenridge, Colorado at the base of peak 9, just two blocks from Main Street. Valdoro Mountain Lodge features one and two bedroom suites, with a gas fireplace and full kitchens. Two outdoor whirlpool spas are just steps from the spa and fitness center. A game room for children, a relaxing sauna, and many other activities await you in the splendor of the Rocky Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Valdoro Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valdoro Mountain Lodge, a Hilton Grand Vacations Hotel Breckenridge
- Valdoro Mountain Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Breckenridge
- Valdoro Lodge
- Valdoro Mountain Lodge Breckenridge Co