“Best Ski Trip accomodations Ever !”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 15 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Ski Trip accomodations Ever !”
Reviewed November 16, 2011 for a stay in February 2010

From check in to check out, absolutely effortless. Immacculately clean and ultimately comfortable. Everything we needed was right there. Extremely close to resorts yet felt like we were all alone in Colorado. Perfect. Only one problem occured. Skipped on valuable day of skiing to simply stay in the Lodge, read, stare out the windows, and just enjoy our time alone. What a great problem to have. Al & Lorri...Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! -Jeff & Ree

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
MO
Reviewed November 9, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
A TripAdvisor Member
“One of our most memorable Thanksgiving reunions ever!”
Reviewed November 8, 2011 for a stay in November 2006

My family is scattered about the country and we only can ever all get together once a year. We chose the Peaceful Valley Lodge on a recommendation from some friends. Great choice. We had a blast sledding in the snow, hopping over to Breckenridge for shopping and skiing, and soaking in the mountain scenery. The lodge is comfortable, we had lots of room(there were many young cousins there), and the hot tub was great! We'll be going back maybe even next year!

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
“It was awesome”
Reviewed November 7, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

It was a great place for a long weekend with the gals. Close by, big rooms in which we could all gather, little spots and great hiking trails if you wish more secluded or quiet time. Great open kitchen for visiting and cooking.

NE
Reviewed October 29, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing