“A nice spot in summer and winter”
Review of Twist

Twist
Ranked #27 of 158 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I first went to Twist during a summer trip to Breckenridge in June. That time, we sat outside on the adorable patio and enjoyed summery cocktails. I also enjoyed myself during a winter visit in March—it was a slightly less peaceful environment upstairs because of the noise, but overall, it was still a great experience. I've enjoyed all the food I've tried there, and I appreciate the craft cocktails and interesting appetizers. I also found the prices to be pretty reasonable given the quality of the food. Definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Twist is a great place overall - so don't get me wrong. Our wine was fabulous, friendly server, and my companions thoroughly enjoyed their meal. This review is about the Yellow Fin Tuna Special. The tuna was very good - but arrived cold and it was served with a wonderful sauce BUT the side tasted like plastic packaging couscous (the kind you take camping). I would not care if I had not just paid $36.00. That is what drove me to write this review. I would have shared this information with the server - but he never asked how we liked our meal.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

With a town loaded with restaurants, Twist is a fabulous find! Small place but the food is unbelievable & the service perfect!!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Ate here after reading favorable review in 5280. My green curry noodle dish was watery, overcooked and had no curry taste at all. Couldn't eat it. So I ordered the pistachio crusted brie salad. Brie was unripened--not creamy at all--had firm texture of cooked swordfish. My husband's chorizo elk meatloaf was tasty--especially the bacon cheddar mashed potatoes. I basically left hungry. At least they had the decency to delete the charges from my "meal" from our bill.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The service was fine, and the surroundings pleasant. The "comfort food", though, is something of a recipe for why Americans are overweight and heart-unhealthy. The was nothing on this menu I wanted to eat (not that the dishes weren't tasty). A few heart-healthy items on the menu would have helped a great deal.