“Delicious food!”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 30, 2012

This is a very cute little restaurant. It feels like you're at someone's house with their mismatched chairs & tables, and you serve yourself coffee & water also in mismatched glasses & mugs.
The food is flat-out delicious. I had the hummus salad and ate every last bite. All of the items on the menu seem very healthy. You will feel really relaxed while dining here. I would love to eat many more meals here just to sample everything on the menu.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

My daughter and I happened upon this restaurant during our travels through Colorado. It was our best meal in the state. We had a relaxing lunch. Not hurried. The staff was pleasant, and the atmosphere was understated but pleasing to the eye. Definitely, one of my favorite restaurants, and I will return again when my travels take me through this area. It's even going out of your way to have a bite. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This cute cottage on the corner of Lincoln and French is 2 short blocks up from Main and is a locals favorite for high quality nutrition, fresh and well prepared.
A welcome contrast to the noisier cranked-out "cuisine," typical of Main street.
Whether sitting indoors or relaxing under the aspen in the patio, this place is great for breakfast or lunch.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

After driving by a few times and reading great reviews on Trip Advisor, decided to give this place a try. One word: overpriced. Three of four of us ordered the B.O.B, on the menu it says three scrambled eggs, when it came out, it appeared to be one and a half scrambled eggs each. For $8.75 each serving was extremely SMALL. We all chose the chicken sausage and the individual serving was a third of a breakfast link. Our fourth friend had the breakfast tacos and they were served on hard tostado shells, and again a very small serving. However, the quality of food was fresh but this doesn't make up for lack of food on the plate. The best part of my experience was the vegan chocolate chip cookie. As a Summit Countyu local, there are a lot of better options out there for half the price. Or double the size for same price, won't be eating here again, unless its for the cookie.

1  Thank kukla78
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The small and unassuming spot was warm and inviting. We were immediately welcomed as we entered and the food choices were explained. We were asked if we had any questions, which were clearly answered in a friendly manner. We were then given time to make up our minds. We ordered at the counter and the food was individually prepared and delivered to our table. The server checked back in with us, and she offered thoughtful help upon learning that this was our first visit to the area. It felt like being in the kitchen of a friend!