“Very Nice Unit!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Very Nice Unit!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Fantastic unit within Sawmill Creek. Loved the end unit location. It was quiet and very nicely renovated. The only comment would be that the beds were a little too firm for our liking.

Great unit and we will stay here again.

A romantic getaway
Nebraska
Reviewed July 23, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our stay was relaxing and so convenient to everything!!”
Reviewed April 3, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

This is our second time staying at the Sawmill Creek Condo. We love the homey feel and the convenience to getting on the mountain and getting into town without ever having to get in the car. We will definitely be booking future stays in this very same condo.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Love the convenient location”
Reviewed October 13, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Really loved our time in the condo.

Just a couple of suggestions to make it easier: We were there for a week, had to go out and buy coffee filters since only two were provided.

Since they specifically want you to use a liquid he laundry detergent, they should provide enough for a couple of loads.

From there we went to a condo in Estes Park, where both of these things were provided.

Your age range 55-64
Management Response
Oct 13, 2011
Dear Texans who love Breckenridge –

Thank you for your review! We always like to hear from our guests and we have forwarded the information on to our Housekeeping Department to note the missing items from the unit upon your arrival.

This is great information for us to make sure that we are doing thorough inspection of all our units prior to the guest’s arrival and that the unit is well stocked with all the necessities.

Thank you again for the information on the Sawmill Creek #301 and please let me know if there is anything I can assist with for your next trip to Breckenridge!

V. Peyton Rogers

Your age range 65+
TX
Reviewed September 26, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing