“Seriously- stop in for a donut or 6”
Review of Kava Cafe

Kava Cafe
Ranked #44 of 160 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Cuisines: American
Description: A breakfast and lunch establishment that serves made to order mini donuts, breakfast bagels, burritos, a full espresso/latte bar, summertime we have a nice patio and serve fresh squeezed lemonade, fresh brewed ice tea.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is our go to spot each month when we are in Breck. The donuts are fresh (made to order!) and our kids love the bag of hot, fresh donuts. They also serve Italian Ice in a cart in the summer which is great too. Cute outside seating area- and nice staff.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I only had the cafe au lait, which was good but nothing special. The place was tiny but cute. The sign on the door said they made donuts but there were none being made the morning I went. Not sure I'd go back.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great fresh donuts and fun to watch them being made.
Good panini sandwiches for lunch too. Can be slow when they're busy.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

This perfectly located donut and coffee shop right on Main Street in downtown I guarantee will NOT disappoint! I'm usuallynskepticalmof such highly rated places to the point where I look for flaws but this shop was fantastic, the owner mans the counter and you can tell this business is his baby. His culinary skills learned when he was professionally trained certainly shows thru in his products and his military background (currently still serving our country in the national guard) also comes thru in his respectful and conversational approach to his customers. Now I see why the people that have come in this morning came from nearby towns 20 miles away just to get some donuts for their long drive to the airport. This place is a must but be aware only a few spots to sit down so might have to grab n' go...believe me, donuts are just as good!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went in there on the Sunday of Oktoberfest and they were speedy, friendly and best of all the coffee was great (and reasonably priced!). I will be returning for sure before my vacation ends.