“Badly needed”

Breckenridge Bliss Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: Therapeutic Massage. Ethical inquiries only. Owner is the Massage Therapist. Massage offered both at the office and at your home or rental property. Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, Medical Massage, Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release, Hot Stones, Shiatsu, Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Body Scrubs. Chair Massage. Spa Parties.
Reviewed January 31, 2011

I had a pain in my neck and shoulders for weeks before I went to see Niamh and I feel soo much better today after seeing her. It was badly needed. Thanks again Niamh.

1  Thank Slim1945
There are newer reviews for Breckenridge Bliss Massage Therapy

Reviewed January 29, 2011

I live in the mountains and have searched for years to find a salt scrub I enjoy. Neve found an herbal exfoliating scrub that mostly melts into your skin while she massages. Anything remaining is simply wiped off with a towel rather than having to go into a shower. After the massage my skin felt beautiful for nearly a week when my past exfoliating treatment effects have only lasted a few days. As a local wedding planner, I recommend this treatment to all of my brides because of it's long lasting and smoothing results. On top of the scrub, Neve puts her heart and soul into her massages. She is a gem find in our community.

2  Thank emilycamp44
Reviewed January 29, 2011

Great, healing, soothing massage. Niamh is a very talented, intuitive therapist!

1  Thank mzisk
Reviewed January 28, 2011

One of the best massage Therapist around. I really needed Niamhs help after hitting the slopes hard. Book Niamh today, you will not regret it.

1  Thank dave_mcgoff
Reviewed December 4, 2010

You will not regret a visit to Niamh. She can work magic on anyones ole bones, lumps, sore spots, and kinks. She will leave you feeling like new!

1  Thank nicolamcgoff