“Very Nice”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Der Steiermark 212

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very Nice”
Reviewed October 30, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

This place was very nice. My wife and I and my mother stayed. There was room for at least 4 others. Everything was close by.

Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Kansas
Reviewed October 28, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Extremely compact living room
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Families with young children Families with teenagers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and property bu definitely needs some TLC”
Reviewed October 20, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

This was our second stay at Der Steiermark because we love its location and the charm it possesses. It has that "only in Colorado" ski town feel that you can't find anywhere else. However, the building and the rooms don't appear to be maintained very well. From dirty rugs and walls to bathrooms that could use a thorough cleaning, the lack of upkeep is often glaring. All that said, I still recommend Der Steiermark if you're looking for location and charm at a great price. Just don't expect too much in the cleanliness department!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing