“Surround yourself in Colorado Beauty”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Aspen Meadow Lodge

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
suef786
Miami, Florida
“Surround yourself in Colorado Beauty”
Reviewed October 3, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Having stayed several times in Colorado I thought my first choice would be to find a rental in town so we could walk everywhere. The problem is none of them had a gorgeous view or the right amount of space. I kept going back to Aspen Meadow thinking it checked all my boxes and I am so glad I did. The location is a short distance south of Breckenridge so we found it incredibly easy to zip into town for a meal, shopping, etc. I also thought the location was a perfect hopping off point for our daily hikes which were all a short drive from the house (Boreas Pass, Hoosier Pass, Mcculloch Gulch, to name a few).

The house itself allows for a large group to stay together yet have space as well. We had five adults, two teenagers, and three kids in our party. The lower level great room was a great gathering place for the kids to watch movies and play pool. On the main level we enjoyed cocktail hour in the beautiful living room or out on the expansive deck. There is even a third floor loft that gives you a private space to go and read. The bedrooms all have comfortable beds which is also one of those things that can make or break a stay.

Finally, booking this house with Book Breck was one of the most efficient rentals I have ever done. By using their app you have access to any and all information needed about the home, their services, as well as vacation suggestions. I rate them 100%

Date of stay: June 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nappanee, Indiana
Reviewed June 21, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Date of stay: June 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location
Liked least: The kitchen sink was small
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Aug 6, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We are so glad that you enjoyed the house, it's location and its amenities. I always imagined that bunk room a memorable place for young cousins and friends to share and hand out in. We're happy your kids enjoyed it. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Eastern Colorado

OK
Reviewed July 10, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing