“Good location, average service.”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Location was great - rooms needed a remodel”
Reviewed March 28, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

The service at Beaver Run was great. Breckenridge accommodations being a separate business and location was strange. The suite was okay, but needed a lot of updating. The coffee pot didn't work, so they brought us up a new one. There were lights out that needed new bulbs all over the suite. Maintenance came and changed a few for us. The bathrooms were kind of gross. Our bathtub didn't drain while we were in the shower, and the water filled up to above our ankles. We also thought it was strange that there was a charge to use the wireless internet in our room. That was disappointing and surprising in this age where wireless is normally accessible almost anywhere. The location was great. We enjoyed our view.

“Fun in Breckenridge”
Reviewed July 3, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Stayed in a nice 2BR/2Ba condo. Love the location, especially the access to the great town hiking trails out the back door! The one really negative thing was that our room faced the pool and it was loud in the evenings when trying to go to sleep.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“bad info about checkin and no maid service”
Reviewed March 2, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Emailed info and phone conversations told me to stop at lock box. When I did, welcome package was not there; had to wait 20 minutes at midnight for help. When lady came, she said I should just go to Beaver Run and check in anyway. This was a major inconvenience! Then the condo had no maid service which was not mentioned earlier; even though it was very expensive, I had to empty garbage or be fined. I would hesitate before using this service again.

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good location, average service.”
Reviewed January 12, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Since the property is located inside a hotel, we could use all hotel facilities, but we had absolutely no service (i.e. cleaning, fresh towels, fresh bedding). Whenever we needed assistance we had to call Breck accomodations. One of the toilets flooded and hotel reps came to the room and used our towels to clean up. We called Breck accomodations and 2 days later they brought new towels. Of course we had to beg the hotel to lend us some towels in the mean time!

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing