Tripadvisor
Breckenridge
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews hip hotel single bed great fireplace quick walk common areas cabin racks lobby apres base lotion peak ski gym slopes privacy gear
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel is very cool, and has just what you need for vacation. It's very conveniently located to the slopes and shopping. The hotel is clean, comfortable and cool. However, you can tell the hotel rushed to get open. Many simple things were not in order such as staff not showing up for work, cash drawer not being filled for change, items at the cafe were out of stock, the hot tubs were not working, etc. Also, please note that the gym only has "Open Gym" hours a couple times a day with only one treadmill. If you get there early or late it shouldn't be a problem, but you will have to take a fitness class to enjoy the gym.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShannonBestGM, General Manager at Gravity Haus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Gravity Haus.

I just replied in detail to your post stay survey but wanted to ensure I closed the loop on this platform as well.

We always want our guest to feel welcome, important, relaxed and comfortable when they first arrive to the Haus. We place a high value on guest feedback and will continue to make improvements to the property at every opportunity to ensure our valued guests leave the Haus feeling eager to return soon.

I must say the Dryland classes are totally worth it! I just became an official Dryland member today, I am totally hooked! Our guests get a significant discount on class pricing and I haven't had a single guest attend the class with anything other than rave reviews. Next time you stay maybe we can try it together!

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback. I look forward to our next opportunity to host you at the Haus!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All of the staff were friendly and attentive. The accommodations and location were perfect. We hope to return and stay longer on our next vacation!
The room comes with a yoga mat - extra bonus!!!
Thank you!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

From one yogi to another, I am so glad this personalized touch resonated with you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A warm and welcoming hotel at the base of the mountain. The coffee cafe in the lobby has incredible pastries and freshly ground tea. The wool blankets and fireplace in the lobby are the perfect relaxing treat.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am thrilled that you loved our Haus as much as we do. Come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Very clean and hip hotel but just a lot of misses. Barn doors for bathroom is really silly. 2 inches of open space when door is closed. Room service came really late and did not replace coffee, tea, or clean cups or mugs. Heater made distracting noises and walls are so thin it’s very hard to sleep. Free hot chocolate is a nice touch but it’s just not even good. Fire in lobby is right by door so it’s too cold in lobby to enjoy it. Lots of noise with putting finishing touches on the hotel. Also overheard front desk staff complaining. Room was ready late. Ok location. Bummer for the price.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ShannonBestGM, Manager at Gravity Haus, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Good Evening Courtney and thank you for your candid review.

I am disappointed that this stay was not all you had hoped for, and want you to know how much your feedback means to us as we are always striving to improve our service and our product.

The gap in the bathroom doors is a design miss and a permanent solution should be in place soon. This is a top priority for us as it has been a regular feedback theme since opening. I am so sorry this had a negative impact on your stay.

The staff comments you overheard is very troubling. The guest experience starts with ensuring our employees are happy, and feeling valued in their roles so they can work to create those same emotions with our guests. I will meet personally with the entire front office team and review your comments and see if I can't get to the root of the problem. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

I don't want this to be the last impression you have of our Haus so please reach out next time you come to Breck and I can help ensure your next stay is flawless!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The Bartenders were horrible! I sat at the bar for about 10 min before I finally had to ask to be helped. I ordered a coke and they didn't have it in the sprayers so I had to order an over priced bottle. I asked for a second drink and the bartender never brought it so I left since the service sucked anyway. The bartenders were rude and NOT friendly which is a must for customer service.

The rooms were OK, the 4 man pod rooms had no TV or common area, I brought a group up there and my guests felt like they were in a hostile. Not a fun experience for them.

I ordered breakfast burritos for my guests and it took 30 min for them to be made and then they weren't that great. Definitley wont be staying here, it was a cool concept, but not worth the money I spent.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your valuable feedback Mr. Martinez.

I have shared this feedback with the Cabin Juice team and we will use it as a training tool for the staff going forward. We endeavor to make all of our guests feel welcome, important, comfortable and relaxed throughout the entirety of their Haus stay and I am disappointed that we did not do this consistently for you and your group.

I have gone in and updated the POD room verbiage on all channels to reflect that they do not have a TV or common sitting area. These rooms are awesome for the adventure travelers that want to adventure, sleep, and repeat the next day, however I understand why they are not the right fit for everyone. I appreciate this feedback so I can better represent the room type on our channels to ensure guests that book the PODS know what to expect and are booking a room that works well for them.

I hope I can change your mid on giving the Haus another try as we would love to have you back. I will personally ensure my involvement in your next stay and will commit to an experience you will be eager to repeat if you decide to give us a chance to show you the level of service you should have had this time.

Thank you for engaging on your feedback, we couldn't get better without all of our valued guests sharing their experiences!