We booked this hotel because of the proximity to the slopes but specifically at One Ski Hill because of the bowling alley on site. I made a bowling reservation at 12:01 AM because you have to reserve for the next day. They tried to call our room (instead of email or cell phone which they had both of) an hour before our reservation because the equipment broke down and they didn't offer us another time. Should have bumped someone else in my opinion, I was very disappointed and I made sure they knew it. On check-in we were not informed of the ski valet, which was the best amenity they offered. We found out about that next door when we rented our equipment. I'm sure we would have eventually discovered it, but they should have informed us at check-in. The buffet breakfast cost $100 for the three of us. Would not have minded paying that but the selection was terrible and the food was bland. The hallways are incredibly hot, which I heard repeat customers complaining is always an issue there. That being said, the rooms were adequate, although a little on the compact side. The location is great but probably better for beginners. Slope 8 had much better trails in my opinion, but of course you can access them from other trails easily. Overall I just didn't feel like we got our money's worth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of Peak 8, these luxury ski-in/ski-out condominiums are just steps from 5 lifts including the BreckConnect Gondola, which easily transports you to Peak 7 and into the charming town of Breckenridge. One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, is a full service luxury lodge that offers 24 hour front desk services and onsite daily housekeeping, nightly turn down services, maintenance, bell, valet, seasonal ski valet, concierge, spa, and a seasonal bar and lounge. Where Luxury and Location Meet an ideal location in a perfect destination...One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, has an unrivaled location allowing you to experience the best of Breckenridge. You can walk out the door and access the lifts, a lively plaza and a whole mountain of adventure. Whatever you desire in a Colorado vacation, One Ski Hill Place in Breckenridge, Colorado has what you're looking for. With some of the best skiing in the western hemisphere, this historic gold mining town will put the "O!" In Colorado.Choose from any of the 76 restaurants and bars and take it easy after a perfect day on the slopes. From snowshoeing, to sledding, to ice skating, and even sleigh rides, Breckenridge has it all for any winter sports enthusiast.Relax with a massage treatment in the Rejuvenation Center and bask in the luxurious accommodations at One Ski Hill Place. No guest goes unnoticed! Each is treated with authentic world-class hospitality. Travel magazines everywhere agree: One Ski Hill Place in Breckenridge is where the memories of a lifetime are made. Visit Breckenridge's museum and Welcome Center and find yourself charmed as you travel back into the Old West.The greatest trial of any vacation at One Ski Hill Place is finding adequate time to fit in all the fun and excitement! Even in the summer, you'll find endless opportunities to explore and play in Breckenridge. Take a hot air balloon ride and you'll see people whitewater rafting, biking, hiking, fly fishing and rock climbing.From horseback riding to shopping in over 200 stores, you'll swear you found gold at One Ski Hill Place. Choose your luxury accommodations today at oneskihill.Cm and make your dream vacation a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, HotelsClick, Agoda, Jetsetter, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Ski Hill Place, a Rockresort
- One Ski Hill Place, a Rock Hotel Breckenridge