The view of the snow board park is awesome. The view of the mountains would have been great however if you overlook the ski mountain you can be entertained all morning long without leaving the room. We were in a 2 bedroom suite and it was spacious for a family of 5. The kitchen and appliances are top of the line. We cooked fish and because the condo was thoughtfully designed with an excellent ventilation system, not even a little scent of fish lingered. We could see the snow cats working for hours at night but they were not noisy or bothersome. Our condo was on the 3rd floor. The next time I am booking a room I will specifically request not to be anywhere near the pool. It was not this time but every time we went to the pool and outside jacuzzi I was very glad that our room was not near them. The pools are indoor and are supposed to be heated but they were pretty cold for heated pools. The private bowling, pool tables, and media rooms were great. Room service was great but ends early at 10:00 p.m. The pool and hot tubs also close early at 10:00 p.m. There is a local service that provides restaurant delivery. There is complimentary coffee in the lounge and it was very good coffee. The Living Room is a full service restaurant and espresso bar. On the last day we found out that the front desk has warm chocolate chip cookies everyday. They were delicious. A ski rental facility is so close it is almost connected to the hotel. We road the gondola that was also right at the end of the hotel property down to town and it was a gorgeous view and great ride. The hotel provides a shuttle service that will pick you up from anywhere in town within minutes. We road the gondola down and the shuttle picked us up, just be sure to carry the phone number for the service with you. The beds were comfortable and the linens were luxurious. The doors between the rooms and living room were solid so a person could be up in the kitchen and not bother the others that are still sleeping. The room cleaning service was immaculate. One day I walked in while they were still cleaning and a man was on his hands and knees with a tooth brush cleaning under the toilet. The staff was friendly and efficient. Everything we asked for was handled immediately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the base of Peak 8, these luxury ski-in/ski-out condominiums are just steps from 5 lifts including the BreckConnect Gondola, which easily transports you to Peak 7 and into the charming town of Breckenridge. One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, is a full service luxury lodge that offers 24 hour front desk services and onsite daily housekeeping, nightly turn down services, maintenance, bell, valet, seasonal ski valet, concierge, spa, and a seasonal bar and lounge. Where Luxury and Location Meet an ideal location in a perfect destination...One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort, has an unrivaled location allowing you to experience the best of Breckenridge. You can walk out the door and access the lifts, a lively plaza and a whole mountain of adventure. Whatever you desire in a Colorado vacation, One Ski Hill Place in Breckenridge, Colorado has what you're looking for. With some of the best skiing in the western hemisphere, this historic gold mining town will put the "O!" In Colorado.Choose from any of the 76 restaurants and bars and take it easy after a perfect day on the slopes. From snowshoeing, to sledding, to ice skating, and even sleigh rides, Breckenridge has it all for any winter sports enthusiast.Relax with a massage treatment in the Rejuvenation Center and bask in the luxurious accommodations at One Ski Hill Place. No guest goes unnoticed! Each is treated with authentic world-class hospitality. Travel magazines everywhere agree: One Ski Hill Place in Breckenridge is where the memories of a lifetime are made. Visit Breckenridge's museum and Welcome Center and find yourself charmed as you travel back into the Old West.The greatest trial of any vacation at One Ski Hill Place is finding adequate time to fit in all the fun and excitement! Even in the summer, you'll find endless opportunities to explore and play in Breckenridge. Take a hot air balloon ride and you'll see people whitewater rafting, biking, hiking, fly fishing and rock climbing.From horseback riding to shopping in over 200 stores, you'll swear you found gold at One Ski Hill Place. Choose your luxury accommodations today at oneskihill.Cm and make your dream vacation a reality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your One Ski Hill Place, A RockResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1 Ski Hill Place, a Rockresort
- One Ski Hill Place, a Rock Hotel Breckenridge