“The best 4 days ever!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“The best 4 days ever!”
Reviewed July 22, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Beaver's Lodge was comfortable, well-appointed, and sparkling clean. Great kitchen w/ an island for congregating. Deck(hot tub) is private w/ nice views. The Game Room is awesome and comfy! The great location made an easy walk to town. We had a small crowd this time but the lodge will be perfect for the entire family when we return to Breck. Can't wait!

Traveling group: Other
Your age range 45-54
Dallas
Reviewed March 14, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing Ski In Ski Out beautiful Home”
Reviewed March 11, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

A group of 25 close friends decided on Breckenridge to be the ski town we would go to this year. I called Paragon to see what accomedations they might have as their homes looked beautiful online. Krista helped pick out the perfect places for us satisfying all the criteria we needed (ski in ski out, accomedate 25, hot tubs, big living rooms and kitchens to host all the people hanging out after the slopes). They guided us to the perfect houses right on the slopes and next to each other. It couldn't of been a more perfect trip and Paragon helped us with every detail. Thanks so much for making it such a great trip and such an easy rental experience. We will def be coming back and staying in one of the beautiful homes you all manage.

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: beautifuly kept homes with tons of room for big groups and famil
Liked least: it was just what we wanted
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A most enjoyable vacation.”
Reviewed August 14, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Beaver's Lodge was the perfect house for our group and everyone was very pleased with the amenities provided as well as the location.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing