“Love the atmosphere”
Review of Ember

Ember
Reserve with OpenTable
Ember is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: A new restaurant in Breckenridge built on the reputation and talent of Chef/Owner Scott Boshaw. "Never rest on your laurels," are words Scott lives by and this is evident in his globally-influenced menu and the contemporary styling of this historical Victorian home. We invite you for apres-ski at the bar, a casual dinner with friends, or a romantic evening. Put a spark in your night. Let us warm your soul.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Scallops were excellent, lemon grapefruit homemade ice cream was out of this world!
The carnitas appetizer was wonderful.
Service was quick, plentiful, and very polite

2  Thank cattomi

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Very interesting menu choices. The lobster chowder was superb as were the pistachio dusted scallops. Excellent wine selections too with a wide price range. Great service from our waiter Jake.

2  Thank Rsdeak
Reviewed August 16, 2014

It was our first experience at Ember & we loved it. I especially loved the lamb cheek tacos & my partner loved the Korean salad. We also tried the scallops & the Hamachi appetizer; both were also very very good. We finished the night with the daily ice cream. Tonight's was lime, grapefruit & rose water. It was easily in the top two ice creams we've ever eaten. Servers were very attentive, friendly & timed everything well. We will go back again if we're in Breckenridge. I highly recommend Ember!

2  Thank BuddySD
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Interesting and fun menu. We loved the pizza and Korean salad. Kids menu had pizza, fish, meat. My 7yr old ordered the fish which was delicious. My 12 & 10yr old ordered off the adult menu as usual. I think my 10yr old may have been happier with the kids meal. Overall an interesting dinner for all.

2  Thank familyof5vacation
Reviewed August 14, 2014

We went there to try a new experience to help my wife at work. We loved the food and came back the next day for happy hour. The servers were the best we had and the food was better than places twice the price.

2  Thank AugustHoneymo0ner