“Great food!”
Review of Ember

Ember
Reserve with OpenTable
Ember is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 164 Restaurants in Breckenridge
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: A new restaurant in Breckenridge built on the reputation and talent of Chef/Owner Scott Boshaw. "Never rest on your laurels," are words Scott lives by and this is evident in his globally-influenced menu and the contemporary styling of this historical Victorian home. We invite you for apres-ski at the bar, a casual dinner with friends, or a romantic evening. Put a spark in your night. Let us warm your soul.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The Happy Hour and Dinner menus are both fantastic. The seasonal menu selections are unique, delicious and creative.

2  Thank mssimmon68

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Always a great dining experience that is accompanied by great service and ambiance. Todd the true mixologist, is engaging, witty, and entertaining, which always makes Euphoric hour a great time to visit. Highly recommended.

3  Thank esumsea
Reviewed February 9, 2014

We got a place in Breck and finally made it to Ember. Overall at great experience. Jake our waiter was awesome. Guided us through the menu and made great recommendations. The food was good and the atmosphere also good. Would recommend and we will be back for sure. Thanks Jake for making our experience so good.

2  Thank kacwmc
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Covered in several feet of snow and snuggled in a side street of downtown Breckenridge, Ember and its alcohol torches out front is very inviting. The experience within was no different. The maitre d' and server were friendly and welcoming. The ambience was both cozy and modern. The food was excellent.

2  Thank Banks3
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I have eaten all over the world at some highly rated Zagat and Michelin rated restaurants and can declare that Ember is worthy of world class status. I wasn't extremely hungry so I decided to have the soup, butternut squash and I literally slurped every drop from the bowl. Then I went on to have the quail with chorizo stuffing and the flavors on the plate were magnificent mixed in with the chile guajillo port jus. I savored every bite. Not once did I feel rushed as I took my time eating at the bar and Jake the bartender was very courteous and knowledgeable about my meal and whatever else I asked him! One question I had was if I could meet the chef and graciously Scott Boshaw, Chef Owner came out briefly to say hello and I assured him that the food I just ate was some of the best I have ever had, hands down. He was very humble and returned to the kitchen to care for the full 3 floors of diners waiting for their experience. I finished with some homemade ice cream with a cup of their boutique coffee from Annie and Patch which was full of body and flavor. The atmosphere is trendy and chic and the staff was helpful and attentive. I will return whenever I am in Breckenridge, again and again.

4  Thank Brewski00