“Comfortable Condo, Great Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jeff M
Astoria, New York
“Comfortable Condo, Great Location”
Reviewed April 6, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Very clean condo in a great location. Great kitchen and living area. Close to the gondola and Main Street. Near hot tub/pool. Great for 4 or 5 people. We were lazy one night and didn't want to make the 8 minute walk to Breck Brewery/Main Street so we took the free shuttle.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 21, 2016
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review of your stay at Sundowner Condominiums, unit W5. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with Ski Country Resorts and your accommodations at Sundowner. This updated unit does provide a great location at a reasonable cost, making it a popular option for those visiting Breckenridge. Just a short walk (or bus ride) to the Snowflake Lift and a quick jaunt across the street from the 4 O'Clock Ski Run for end of day Ski In access, Sundowner is a great option for those wanting to avoid the premium pricing of Ski In Ski Out but still wanting easy access to the slopes. We hope that you enjoyed this convenience as well as the short walk to Historic Main Street and all of its unique dining, shopping and nightlife! Thanks again, and we hope to host you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not worth for the money”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

I arrived to pick up the keys for the condo that sleeps 4. When I booked the condo there was no restriction on parking. I asked for another pass since my friend would be arriving later. I was told this condo can only give one parking permit and we would have to park another car in a lot and pay for that parking. The parking lot was not full through out the night and we could have parked our second vehicle there. We were there to have a one night girls getaway and now we had to find time figure out the parking situation. The condo also didn't have complimentary coffee. Since our stay was only one night we did not think to take coffee. Overall not impressed by the service or amenities.

Apr 6, 2014
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am saddened to hear your feedback, as it is typically not the service we strive for. Parking is a sensitive situation throughout Breck. Getting accurate information is crucial for any getaway and that is why we always suggest people book direct instead of through third party sites such as Expedia. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“W5 breck”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Met our needs. Would stay there again. The fact that it is a lower level unit is nice. No internet! Fireplace is electric which is weird but I understand for a rental. Kitchen is well stocked with things to create meals. Over al it was perfect for our needs.

Mar 27, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It looks like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I will be sure to pass along your no internet request to the homeowner with hope it will help us persuade them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MI
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Mar 12, 2014
Hell Gary- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business as a loyal customer and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mar 12, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I will be sure to forward your request for wi-fi onto the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Convenient spot”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The apartment was about a 5-minute walk to Main St, which was quite nice, and the ability to ski down to within 250 meters of the apartment was also very convenient. The room itself was comfortable, clean and spacious. The Ski Country shuttle service was very handy to get up to the slopes in the morning (on average about a 5-10 minute wait from calling shuttle to its arrival). The only complaint was the limited number of parking spaces, which was exacerbated by the abundant snowfall on the day before we arrived.

Older travelers
Feb 17, 2014
Hello John- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We have had record snowfall this year, which as you noted doesnt help the already limited parking in Breck. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
jericmill...
New Denver, Canada
“Great Condo, Excellent Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Ski Country moved me into this condo after their were maintenance issues with the place I'd originally booked. Definitely an upgrade, very roomy and in a good location (close to Snowflake Lift and close to downtown Breck). Huge television, which is always a plus after a long day skiing What most impressed me was the incredible measures SKI COUNTRY went to in order to ensure my stay in the mountains feels like a vacation. They went above and beyond, and after five years of coming three or four times a year, I can say this is the BEST rental company I've dealt with.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 26, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, despite having to be relocated from your original unit booked. Thank you for the kind compliments and understanding what we do to take care of our guests. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing