“W5 breck”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“W5 breck”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Met our needs. Would stay there again. The fact that it is a lower level unit is nice. No internet! Fireplace is electric which is weird but I understand for a rental. Kitchen is well stocked with things to create meals. Over al it was perfect for our needs.

Mar 27, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It looks like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. I will be sure to pass along your no internet request to the homeowner with hope it will help us persuade them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MI
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Mar 12, 2014
Hell Gary- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We appreciate your business as a loyal customer and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Denver
Reviewed March 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Mar 12, 2014
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. I will be sure to forward your request for wi-fi onto the homeowner. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
“Convenient spot”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The apartment was about a 5-minute walk to Main St, which was quite nice, and the ability to ski down to within 250 meters of the apartment was also very convenient. The room itself was comfortable, clean and spacious. The Ski Country shuttle service was very handy to get up to the slopes in the morning (on average about a 5-10 minute wait from calling shuttle to its arrival). The only complaint was the limited number of parking spaces, which was exacerbated by the abundant snowfall on the day before we arrived.

Older travelers
Feb 17, 2014
Hello John- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We have had record snowfall this year, which as you noted doesnt help the already limited parking in Breck. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
jericmill...
New Denver, Canada
“Great Condo, Excellent Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Ski Country moved me into this condo after their were maintenance issues with the place I'd originally booked. Definitely an upgrade, very roomy and in a good location (close to Snowflake Lift and close to downtown Breck). Huge television, which is always a plus after a long day skiing What most impressed me was the incredible measures SKI COUNTRY went to in order to ensure my stay in the mountains feels like a vacation. They went above and beyond, and after five years of coming three or four times a year, I can say this is the BEST rental company I've dealt with.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 26, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, despite having to be relocated from your original unit booked. Thank you for the kind compliments and understanding what we do to take care of our guests. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MI
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 27, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the friendly service we strive for and the in-room amenities. The shuttle bus was a new feature to Ski Country this year and we are glad to hear its being utilized and valued! The items you mentioned were brought to our maintenance department and fixed, we apologize they were not functioning properly for you but we appreciate you telling us about them so we could correct it. We are grateful for your business and look forward to hosting your future stays in Breckenridge!
“Amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We had an amazing stay at this unit in Breckenridge. It was close to slopes and to town so either was walkable. The unit was extremely comfortable for my gf and myself. The only drawback was the electric fireplace. The rental company made check in/out very easy even though our schedule was compromised by weather. The hot tub and pool were very close and the unit itself was very relaxing. We will absolutely be back.

Mar 23, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities. I am also happy to hear that despite the weather compromising your stay, you were able to make the best of your vacation! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing