“Convenient spot”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Convenient spot”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The apartment was about a 5-minute walk to Main St, which was quite nice, and the ability to ski down to within 250 meters of the apartment was also very convenient. The room itself was comfortable, clean and spacious. The Ski Country shuttle service was very handy to get up to the slopes in the morning (on average about a 5-10 minute wait from calling shuttle to its arrival). The only complaint was the limited number of parking spaces, which was exacerbated by the abundant snowfall on the day before we arrived.

Date of stay: February 2014
Older travelers
Feb 17, 2014
Hello John- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit. It sounds like you took full advantage of everything Ski Country and Breckenridge has to offer. We have had record snowfall this year, which as you noted doesnt help the already limited parking in Breck. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
jericmill...
New Denver, Canada
“Great Condo, Excellent Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Ski Country moved me into this condo after their were maintenance issues with the place I'd originally booked. Definitely an upgrade, very roomy and in a good location (close to Snowflake Lift and close to downtown Breck). Huge television, which is always a plus after a long day skiing What most impressed me was the incredible measures SKI COUNTRY went to in order to ensure my stay in the mountains feels like a vacation. They went above and beyond, and after five years of coming three or four times a year, I can say this is the BEST rental company I've dealt with.

Date of stay: November 2013
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Nov 26, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and the rental unit, despite having to be relocated from your original unit booked. Thank you for the kind compliments and understanding what we do to take care of our guests. Why should it be anything other than ideal for you? We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
MI
Reviewed March 27, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Date of stay: March 2013
Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 27, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the friendly service we strive for and the in-room amenities. The shuttle bus was a new feature to Ski Country this year and we are glad to hear its being utilized and valued! The items you mentioned were brought to our maintenance department and fixed, we apologize they were not functioning properly for you but we appreciate you telling us about them so we could correct it. We are grateful for your business and look forward to hosting your future stays in Breckenridge!
“Amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We had an amazing stay at this unit in Breckenridge. It was close to slopes and to town so either was walkable. The unit was extremely comfortable for my gf and myself. The only drawback was the electric fireplace. The rental company made check in/out very easy even though our schedule was compromised by weather. The hot tub and pool were very close and the unit itself was very relaxing. We will absolutely be back.

Date of stay: March 2013
Mar 23, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities. I am also happy to hear that despite the weather compromising your stay, you were able to make the best of your vacation! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
MN
Reviewed February 29, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Date of stay: February 2012
Rugged travelers
Feb 29, 2012
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Sundowner W5 has some great furnishings that definitely show the care that the owner has put into the unit. A couple blocks from either Main St or the Snowflake lift make it a pretty ideal location.

I'm sorry to hear that you were misinformed regarding the unit. We always try to make sure our information through or site or travel partners is as up to date and correct as possible. We are also able to replace appliances if notified to ensure you have a great trip.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great relaxing getaway.”
Reviewed December 15, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

This was a very nice one bedroom condo. The one factor that took away from the quality was the electric fireplace insert in this unit. It gave the ambiance of a fireplace but it did not provide any heat. The condo was an end unit and was located fairly close to the swimming pool and hot tub area.

Date of stay: December 2011
Dec 15, 2011
We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Sundowner. As you noticed, having the end unit will help to keep you from freezing running to and from the hot tub which is quite an underrated quality. I appreciate you taking the time to write the review and hope to have you back with us soon.

Happy Holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location beautiful condo”
Reviewed March 10, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

We've stayed in this comdo 4 times now that's how much we liked it. You are close to town and close to the mountain. You could walk to the lift if your heart can stand the block and 1/2 uphill walk. We opted for the shuttle in and ski home.
It's got a full kitchen which we utilize since we cook in about three nights and always eat breakfast in. The one thing it lacked this year was a large frying pan. The lid was there but the pan had disappeared from last year. And it could use a few more cooking pots, like a slightly larger one for cooking pasta. But that's the only negative thing I can say.

Date of stay: March 2010
Liked best: Two baths
Liked least: Missing cooking pots
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing