“Amazing place to stay!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Amazing place to stay!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We had an amazing stay at this unit in Breckenridge. It was close to slopes and to town so either was walkable. The unit was extremely comfortable for my gf and myself. The only drawback was the electric fireplace. The rental company made check in/out very easy even though our schedule was compromised by weather. The hot tub and pool were very close and the unit itself was very relaxing. We will absolutely be back.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Mar 23, 2013
Hello- Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with feedback of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the easy and convienent location of your rental unit, as well as the amenities. I am also happy to hear that despite the weather compromising your stay, you were able to make the best of your vacation! We appreciate your business and look forward to your future stays in Breckenridge with us!
MN
Reviewed February 29, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Rugged travelers
Feb 29, 2012
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Sundowner W5 has some great furnishings that definitely show the care that the owner has put into the unit. A couple blocks from either Main St or the Snowflake lift make it a pretty ideal location.

I'm sorry to hear that you were misinformed regarding the unit. We always try to make sure our information through or site or travel partners is as up to date and correct as possible. We are also able to replace appliances if notified to ensure you have a great trip.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to see you back with us soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“A great relaxing getaway.”
Reviewed December 15, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

This was a very nice one bedroom condo. The one factor that took away from the quality was the electric fireplace insert in this unit. It gave the ambiance of a fireplace but it did not provide any heat. The condo was an end unit and was located fairly close to the swimming pool and hot tub area.

Dec 15, 2011
We're glad you enjoyed your stay at Sundowner. As you noticed, having the end unit will help to keep you from freezing running to and from the hot tub which is quite an underrated quality. I appreciate you taking the time to write the review and hope to have you back with us soon.

Happy Holidays!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location beautiful condo”
Reviewed March 10, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

We've stayed in this comdo 4 times now that's how much we liked it. You are close to town and close to the mountain. You could walk to the lift if your heart can stand the block and 1/2 uphill walk. We opted for the shuttle in and ski home.
It's got a full kitchen which we utilize since we cook in about three nights and always eat breakfast in. The one thing it lacked this year was a large frying pan. The lid was there but the pan had disappeared from last year. And it could use a few more cooking pots, like a slightly larger one for cooking pasta. But that's the only negative thing I can say.

Liked best: Two baths
Liked least: Missing cooking pots
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing