“Great place”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great place”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The house was perfect for the two families that stayed. Two living rooms,the kids could go down stairs to theirs and stay up if they wanted to. The snow on Ghristmas was an added touch.

Jan 9, 2013
Hi Jerry - thank you for your review of our Westridge Chalet home in Breckenridge! It was so great having you and your family back with us again for the holidays and we hope that you are planning your trip back to visit us again next year! We appreciate your repeat business and hope that you were able to utilize our newest guest amenity during your stay, the Ski Country Courtesy Guest Shuttle! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful picture with us - we encourage you to follow us and share more photos with us from your stay!

Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/skicountry
Instagram : http://in.5thvillage.com/u/skicountryresorts/
Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/skicountry/
Denver
Reviewed February 9, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Feb 9, 2012
I'm glad to hear you had such a memorable Birthday with us. I've already passed on your compliments to Jeni and will be sure to do the same for our housekeeping staff. Westridge is one of our premier properties and their are few that can compete with it's convenience. With room for a large gathering, the private hot tub, ski access, and beautiful furnishings, it is the perfect place to hold large celebrations.
I am glad you enjoyed it so much.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I hope you keep us in mind for your next celebration.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
“Very nice”
Reviewed January 19, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The service was very good
The home had plenty of room
The location was great
The room,steam shower were great
The pillows were terrible

Jan 19, 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great stay with us! Westridge Chalet is definitely a favorite of mine. The amenities and quality is second to none and so I'm glad you took advantage of the steam shower.
In my opinion, there is no better way to clean up and warm up once you get off the slopes.

We take great pride in Westridge Chalet being one of the most luxurious properties in Breck, and I'm going to head out and check the pillows personally to make sure that it stays that way.

Thanks for taking the time to write the review and we hope to see you again soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
A TripAdvisor Member
“great place/ good service”
Reviewed April 28, 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

sleeps 13 comfortably. kitchen well equiped. Only problem was snowboarding back. Run to home is very flat, skiers can push but quite a walk for boarders.

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Apr 28, 2011
Thank you for your review of our Westridge Chalet, one of our premier properties.

We are happy that you enjoyed your accommodations and hope you will visit us again soon. Breckenridge is very beautiful in the summer!

Please stay in touch with us on the internet at www.skicountry.com.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Large home in good location.”
Reviewed April 14, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

We stayed at the Westridge Chalet in April 2010. The home was in good shape and very clean. We slept 13 comfortably. Great kitchen for large groups. Large clean hot tub.

Liked best: Value
Liked least: Too many stair
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Collegeville Pa
Reviewed March 17, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Distance to main street
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

I hate to rate it so high because it could become very popular and we won't be able to book it again.

Check-in was a breeze and everyone was friendly and professional. The home itself was beautiful and worked out well for having the whole family under one roof.

Skiing into this place at the end of a tiresome day was a little rough, however. Even if you kept your speed up there was still a lot of pushing involved. We were much stronger by the fifth day.

We were very fortunate - we did experience some of the best skiing conditions of the year while we were there. Thanks for another great year.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing