“Lots of good points...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
reet1950
“Lots of good points...”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

This condo has many positives. We chose it because it was located on Main St Breckenridge and was dog friendly. Location is great (within a block of two very good restaurants: Blue River and The Warming Hut). Great view of the mountain and ski slopes. Right next to the gondola!!! Lovely hot tub too. Kitchen is fully equipped. The only suggestion we have is that they could do a bit better with housekeeping---a carpet clean would make it perfect. We had a great time there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 26, 2013
Hello- Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation with us. I apologize that the carpet did not fit your expectations during your stay. I have submitted this issue to the housekeeping manager and am sure she will resolve the issue. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“great condo & great location”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Ski Country Penthouse is beautifully decorated and has all the necessities one needs while on vacation. The view of the mountains is lovely and the location cannot be beat. You can walk everywhere...including the gondola and the transfer station to catch the Free Ride or the Summit Stage as well as restaurants and shopping.

Sep 12, 2013
Hello Mary- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with in our penthouse property. It is truly a gem with superb location as you stated, We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Penthouse 3 was awesome!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

First of all, Ski Country was great to work with. In past experiences in Breck, the management company acted as though trying to check in 30 minutes before "check-in time" was a major offense. Ski Country actually emailed us to let us know the condo was ready 3 hours before check-in time. They were very helpful and acted appreciative of our business. The condo was perfect in every way--location was excellent, condo was beautifully decorated, clean, comfortable, and felt like home for a week. We couldn't have asked for a better all-around experience!

Luxury-minded travelers
Sep 5, 2013
Hello Mitchell Family- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with our penthouse property. Knowing that we are going above in our service is very rewarding to hear! We are sincerely appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“great location and nice condo.”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

clean and convenient. great place with our dog. thanks.

Rugged travelers
Aug 29, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service with our dog freindly property. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
Pueblo West
Reviewed August 23, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Aug 23, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean, Convenient and awesome view!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Our family loved our stay here. Our children are ages 7,9, and 11 so it was perfect. We loved the hot tub, the convenience to walk out our door and do anything and the beds were awesome. We highly recommend and will return! The people at Ski Country were also awesome, they all knew us by name and rushed to get us whatever we needed asap!

Aug 8, 2013
Hello- Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your vacation, accommodations and service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon in Breckenridge.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hot Time in a Cold Place!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Were have never stayed in the Penthouses and usaully leased a house from Skicountry. Unfortunately for us, the house was sold. The Penthouse was available and the location made sense to us. Booking was simple and Skicountry is always available for questions or assistance. Payment arrangements are definately no hassel. When we arrived we were excited at how cozy and comfortable the Penthouse was. All the amenities of home. We ate out in town and cooked on our trip. The location of the condo was block away from the gondola and skiing and right on Main St. for food and other excitement. The Penthouse has a hot tub and boy did we use it every night. This year, new to us, they have a shuttle service to take you places in Breck which was a nice touch. I have never been anywhere that does that. This locale is a great place for families and couples that want comfort and be close to all the action. Can't wait to go back next year... Oh yeah, I got dibbs on it during Spring Break!! ;)

A romantic getaway
Mar 28, 2013
Hi Jack- I am thrilled to hear how much you guys enjoyed your stay! We take pride in our penthouses and the location and it is always nice to hear that people are enjoying them. Taking a vacation should be easy, so I am happy to hear your booking process was easy. You're right about the shuttle, it is a new amenity to Ski Country this year and so far people have loved it. Sounds like you guys had fun, and that is ultimately our goal. We appreciate your business and (hint, hint) you can book your Spring Break trip in this condo TODAY! These really sell fast so dont wait! We look forward to seeing you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing