“Amazing!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in October 2012

We have stayed in this penthouse several times, and you can't beat its location! The living room is cozy, and the decor is superb! The rooms provide more than ample room for everyone to have their own space. We have stayed here and had additional family stay in the neighboring penthouse. Ski Country is consistently the best rental company in Breck; their staff is always on top of things and polite and friendly! Thank you so much!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Jan 2, 2013
Hi Kathy - thank you for your fabulous review of the Ski Country Penthouse and our Ski Country Staff! Here at Ski Country, our #1 goal is to be sure our guests are enjoying their visit to Breckenridge as well as their stay with us, so it's great to hear that we were able to provide you and your family this service that we strive to provide during your visit! We hope that you will be visiting us again soon and thank you so much for your continued service!
“Wonderful, relaxing, perfect”
Reviewed January 11, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

What a wonderful place! A great location and nice people!

A romantic getaway
Jan 11, 2012
I'm glad to hear you had a great stay with us. Between being on Main and less than a block from the gondola, Penthouse 3 is about as good as it gets for location. I hope you got to appreciate the great snow thats finally coming!

Thanks for the review and we hope to have you back soon!

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
Little Rock
Reviewed December 20, 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Dec 20, 2011
I'm sorry to hear about your problems with the noise during your stay. We have not had complaints about the noise in the past, so the Ski Shop may of been unaware of the proper protocol that I would want to see to solve the situation. I apologize for not being able to take care of it for you during our stay.

I have spoken to the Ski Shop employees and manager about the matter and we are permanently lowering the volume of the music in the Ski Shop. While we do like to create a fun atmosphere for their guests, it is not acceptable for it to be at the expense of our guests. If we have a future complaint on their volume, they are to notify me immediately and I will take personal responibility to ensure a quality guest experience.

I'm glad you enjoyed the condo ammenities and if you give us another shot in the future, I would like to personally oversee your stay to ensure a better experience.

Michael Juhnke
Rooms Division Manager
Ski Country Resorts - SkiCountry.com
WI
Reviewed December 14, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Dec 14, 2010
Thank you for staying with Ski Country Resorts and we appreciate your comments. We are pleased that your stay with us in one of our Premier Ski Country Resorts Penthouses was very enjoyable. We look forward to your return visit anytime of the year!

Please visit our website at www.skicountry.com for upcoming lodging specials.
Kansas City area
Reviewed August 3, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Your age range 55-64
“Great fun”
Reviewed March 29, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

I enjoyed the accomodations -- the condo was centrally located to the town and the gondola, probably the best location you could ask for. Being above the ski shop was noisy until the place closed, but that was only a problem until we adjusted to the time change. Condo was perfect for our needs (although a washing machine somewhere in the building would be nice). I would stay there again.
Ski shop employees were very busy, especially at the beginning of our stay, which coincided with a very busy time for Breck as a whole, but they were very helpful, especially since we had a few equipment changes to make after the first day.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Noise
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
“From the Rankins”
Reviewed March 3, 2010 for a stay in February 2010

As usual, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the penthouse. It's beautifully decorated, and we received prompt, kind service. We can't imagine staying with any other company; each time we come to Breckenridge, you make us feel like we're at home.

Thanks so much, and we'll be contacting you again!

Kathy, Dave, Teddy and Charlie Rankin

Liked best: Location
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing