“Great place, nice and cozy ski condo.”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Goldcamp II #C-68

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 24 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place, nice and cozy ski condo.”
Reviewed March 2, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Great place to stay, would definitely book here again.

Traveling group: Friends
“Epic”
Reviewed February 10, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

The condo was very modern, clean and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. The location to the ski slopes is great. The only issue was that the VCR was missing a cable cord to the TV so our child could not watch the VCR movies in the guest bedroom.

IL
Reviewed February 3, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
WI
Reviewed January 27, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

“Repeat”
Reviewed December 8, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

We were pleasantly surprised with the condo and how convenient it was to everything -- Our guy weekend turned out great; We would definitely rent this same property again next year. Thanks!

Traveling group: Friends
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy condo near Peak 8 - great for mtn biking”
Reviewed October 14, 2010 for a stay in October 2010

The newly remodeled condo is well-stocked with amentities and extras you wouldn't always expect to get in a rental. Goldcamp is a Breckenridge original - i.e. the hottubs are really old/odd and the condo complex has a lot of locals. It is very close to dwntn and peak 8 for shopping, biking and skiing. Kitchen is great and this is a very kid friendly place. The staff was extremely helpful in planning and setting up for our vacation with our toddler. There were lots of toys /books/videos for kids, too.

Your age range 35-44
georgia
Reviewed March 22, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing